Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Please Please Please - Theon Greyjoy" by KajaM (

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: "Please Please Please - Theon Greyjoy" by KajaM ( Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Please Please Please - Theon Greyjoy" 11-25-2012
Caught between two families, searching for his place in the world, not knowing where he belongs, Theon takes all the wrong and fatal actions.
Fandom: Game of Thrones
Song: Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want by Clayhill
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 3:44 min. (110MB wmv)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypktQpG6QMw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypktQpG6QMw

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Please Please Please - Theon Greyjoy by KajaM Reply with quote

I really like this version of the song. I thought it really fit the the feel of the vid and the character; just the tone of the song. I feel for this character; I thing you really did a great job capturing it.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much, Brooke!
If I made you feel sorry for Theon, then I did a good job He's currently one of the most hated characters on the show but I wanted to show that his behaviour didn't come out of the blue, you know.
Glad you enjoyed the vid and liked the song
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Please Please Please - Theon Greyjoy by KajaM Reply with quote

wow that was awesome!! Considering my track record with loving hated characters, I bet I could definitely get on board with this character O_O This vid made my heart break for him!! I don't even watch the show!! He reminded me a little bit of Lucas from TN, but Idk if their characters are at all similar since I haven't seen the show, but there was a similar vibe going on. Really beautifully edited, wonderful character study
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:37 am    Post subject: Please Please Please - Theon Greyjoy by KajaM Reply with quote

That was a great character study, Karolina!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much, Heather and Jemma!

Jemma, Theon is that type of character that you love to hate.... yet you cannot truly hate him because you know where his feelings and his behaviour is coming from, it's not out of the blue. He does a lot of really stupid, really horrible things in his despair but he will pay a huge price for his deeds. He's a type of tragic anti-hero character.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Please Please Please - Theon Greyjoy by KajaM Reply with quote

Oh, Karolina, that was BEAUTIFUL! So well done! I had tears streaming down my face!!! I got teary-eyed as soon as the lyrics said "make a good man turn bad". Gaaaah! You truly did an amazing job of capturing the heartache of his story. I am so impressed! New favorite for sure! <3

Jemma--OMG, Theon SOOO has similarities to Lucas, definitely! I think that would have come across even more if we had gotten to see Lucas' story play out. Like Theon, he had what started out as noble reasons for his actions, and circumstances beyond his control forced him to make bad decision after bad decision. I hope you'll watch GoT sometime, because there are quite a few hated characters that are easy to love.

Soooooooooooo well done, Karolina!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, thank you SO much, Jules!!
I really appreciate your comment! To be honest, I'm not sure if I would've been able to make this vid without having read the fifth ASOIAF book. It made me feel for Theon so much and understand him a lot better. He's such a tragic, broken character
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:51 am    Post subject: Please Please Please - Theon Greyjoy by KajaM Reply with quote

Wonderful character study! I don't watch this show, but I could really feel for this character and his struggles. Your song choice was great. I thought the clip choices and audio choices were great as well.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, thank you, Macaila! I'm happy to hear that you could feel for Theon even though you don't watch the show. He's a - umm - complicated and complex character
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: