Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Walking Dead-Goodbye" by DJC Productions (Th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: "The Walking Dead-Goodbye" by DJC Productions (Th Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Walking Dead-Goodbye" 11-29-2012
TWD vid.
Fandom: The Walking Dead
Song: Goodbye by Apparat
Vidder: DJC Productions
Length: 4:55 (347MB .mov)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMr4zD5Ec_E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMr4zD5Ec_E

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes yes yes yes YES! i love this song, was gonna use it for a vid at some point but so glad you used it coz u made it so much better than what was in my head.

amazing quotes! scenes, just an awesome!!

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: The Walking Dead-Goodbye by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Oh. My. Gosh.

This was so good that I logged back on to LVI after years of being inactive (I just haven't had the time) just so that I could vote gold for this masterpiece. Splendid. That was a perfect tribute/character study/synopsis of the show thus far. Even though you didn't highlight Michonne (who I am loving this season) it still felt perfect! You did a great job of syncing up older moments in the show with more recent events. I LOVED how you paired the footage of Shane over Rick's dying body pre-zombie apocalypse with Rick over Shane's dying body post-zombie apocalypse. And the dialogue you chose! "We don't kill the living" right before he kills Shane! Heartbreaking! And the character development in Daryl! Beautiful choice of clips of him growing into the amazing man he is now (I'm so scared for him after the mid-season finale!).

Oh! I am just gonna go on and on but that shot from the pilot that mirrored so wonderfully with Rick looking for Laurie in the cells! WOW. I could go on about all the things I loved about this video all day, but I guess I'll stop.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: The Walking Dead-Goodbye by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Dennis!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: The Walking Dead-Goodbye by DJC Productions Reply with quote

AAAAMAAAAAZING, Dennis!!! WOW!!!!!!! Really well done!!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: The Walking Dead-Goodbye by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Oh, WOW!! This was such a STUNNING and powerful video, Dennis! I loved the parallels you showed. The audio was insanely perfect with all the voiceovers, and how the video flowed and picked up once the lyrics kicked in. Amazing vid, one of the best Walking Dead videos I've seen. You really did the series justice!
Vidstep
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: The Walking Dead-Goodbye by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Perfection
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: The Walking Dead-Goodbye by DJC Productions Reply with quote

What a chilling opening, I loved it. I thought you did a great job with the audio/dialogue with Rick's famous opening. I really enjoyed how much heart and feeling this vid had, it was just a chilling and moving vid. I thought you did an amazing vid with the Walking Dead, just an absolute wonderful vid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: