Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Ill Stand By You" by starryeyesxx (One Tree Hill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
starryeyesxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: "Ill Stand By You" by starryeyesxx (One Tree Hill Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Ill Stand By You" 11-21-2012
A video about Brooke & Peytons friendship & how theyve come through all the fights that theyve had because they really love each other.
Fandom: One Tree Hill
Song: Ill Stand By You by The Pretenders
Vidder: starryeyesxx
Length: 3:57 (186.5MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAvEnBSA_z8
http://uploading.com/files/get/9md9d1d6/I%2527ll%2BStand%2BBy%2BYou.wmv

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Ill Stand By You by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

I LOVE IT. Brooke/Peyton was one of my favorite fandom friendships. I loved how their love for one another and even their disputes were so real. Loved it from the start; it was a perfect song choice for them and I loved 'why do you look so sad' and showing different moments between the girls comforting each other while the other's crying/sad. It was just perfect. The 'be ashamed to cry' with the Brooke being attacked plot was just spot on. I just can't get over this vid; 'dark side too' and showing the girl's moments of being faced with danger/darkness. I loved how you showed every aspect to their friendship even the tougher parts of it 'so if your mad get mad' and the way you showed them fighting was such a great interpretation of the song. This was such a fun video to watch. I think you really nailed it here with the song choice. You'reinterpretation of the words with the clip choice was just perfect; it makes me want to go watch some OTH. Great vid. Good luck in the contest.
starryeyesxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Ill Stand By You by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Wow, thanks for your comment & all the things that you noticed! I really wanted to capture all the aspects of their friendship & draw parallels with the different things they've been through, so I'm glad you noticed & enjoyed it so much
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Ill Stand By You by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

That was really beautiful! Lovely job!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Ill Stand By You by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

This was lovely!!! Made me kind of emotional! What a brilliant tribute to their friendship I loved it
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect womance vid! I really, really liked it a lot!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Ill Stand By You by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Gorgeous vid, and great beat use!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Ill Stand By You by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

That was really sweet. Perfect song for this friendship. Your clip choices were perfect and worked really well with the lyrics. I liked the voice overs as well. Great vid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: