Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Wanted Single F | Kavin" by nikkimonique (Lost)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: "Wanted Single F | Kavin" by nikkimonique (Lost) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Wanted Single F | Kavin" 10-03-2012
After Kate gets back from the island she starts talking to a man on the internet. Little does she know its her ex husband Kevin!
Fandom: Lost
Song: Personal by Stars
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:04 (200MB mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SdPDzzhxSs&feature=youtu.be

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Wanted Single F | Kavin by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I loved this Nikki!!! Such a cool idea!! I've always wanted someone to make a Kavin AU. I really enjoyed this, awesome job!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I always hoped Kevin would come back for an episode or two when Kate came back from the Island! It would have been so fun and Nathan Fillion is so cute!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol; is this you "searching" for dates at the start? that hand seems familiar!

What a brilliant song!! Was this written for these two?? how perfect! Kate using a fake name "Caroline" was brilliant, and the lyrics so perfectly fit them!like Kate going through the loss of losing Jack and Aaron so that's why she's searching around for company.

And then Kevin not showing up, of course because he saw the pic and new it was Kate!

I hope Kate sought out Kevin after the Ajira plane landed! I could so see this vid as an accurate depiction of what would have happened.

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Wanted Single F | Kavin by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This was very well done. You did a wonderful job here. I loved you well you matched the clips with the lyrics of the song. I thought the manips were wonderfully used, and Castle's speech was perfect; maniped so well with Kate's reactions. I really liked the song; I never heard of the song; it was just perfect here. Perfect Kate/Kevin AU.
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Wanted Single F | Kavin by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I love it. As always you deliver a great, captivating story. And how awesome is that song! Looved it, hun.
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Wanted Single F | Kavin by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Wow, Nikki! That was awesome! Definitely a new favourite of yours! It was a really unique and interesting idea and you made great use of the lyrics. I especially loved what you did with those clips from Always - the slightly shocked, slightly angry look on his face when he opened the door and saw her worked perfectly in this scenario and so did his "I've been right here... I love you, Kate, and if that means anything to you" speech! If I could vote you gold twice, I would.

PS: You've made me want to finish my Kavin (or whatever) vid now!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone!! This was definitely a different type of video for me so I'm glad you all liked it so much and Sam, yes please finish your Kavin vid! I'd love to see it!!

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Wanted Single F | Kavin by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I loved this sooooo much, Nik! Such a great idea! <3
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Wanted Single F | Kavin by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I love Kavin! This was such a unique video! I've never seen a vid quite like this before. Loved how you used the text. The storyline was fantastic. I liked how you interwove scenes/memories from when Kate and Kevin were married. I really liked the part starting around 2:32. I always felt like Kate and Kevin's story was unfinished. I always thought they should have met again. Your vid was the perfect fit for what Lost left unfinished.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a nice comment Macaila! Thank you so much!

And thank you too Julia! I'm glad you all liked this so much! I really wish we had gotten some more Kavin scenes In Lost!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: Wanted Single F | Kavin by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This was such a cool idea! Great video, Nikki!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: