Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Hardfaced Queens And Muted Angels" by KajaM (Gam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: "Hardfaced Queens And Muted Angels" by KajaM (Gam Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Hardfaced Queens And Muted Angels" 09-06-2012
After all shes been through, Sansa is becoming more and more like the cold-hearted Queen Cersei. Special credits to Kat for making me fall in love with this beautiful song!
Fandom: Game of Thrones
Song: People Help The People by Birdy
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 3:27 (104MB wmv)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMzbVVT8cOk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMzbVVT8cOk

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This show looks amazing! I can't wait to catch up!! Your video was beautiful and fun to watch even though I didn't really know what was going on with the characters. I'll watch it again after I catch up!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Nik!

Quote:
Your video was beautiful and fun to watch even though I didn't really know what was going on with the characters.

GoT is very complex, I have to admit that. (And so is Sansa's and Cersei's story).
There are so many characters, so many different royal families, so many alliances and feuds. You've probably only seen a small fraction of all the GoT characters through my vids.

I'm excited and I can't wait for you to start with the show though!
You'll probably be very confused after the first episode... I definitely was because I hadn't read the books by that time yet and I didn't understand much of what was going on It gets better after 3 or 4 episodes.... because by then you'll have a rough idea of the different "Houses" and who's friends or enemies with which other House... but you can always ask Julia or Paul or me and we'll try to explain.

Did you already get hold of the DVDs?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

season 1 is on Netflix so I just have to put it at the top of my list. I'm just trying to catch up on Castle before the premiere. I have one season left and then I'll start on GoT.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Hardfaced Queens And Muted Angels by KajaM Reply with quote

That was GORGEOUS Karolina! It turned out beautifully! I thought you did an amazing job of drawing parallels between Cersei and Sansa's lives. What's interesting is I think the comparison brings Cersei into a more sympathetic light while showing Sansa's potential for power, if that makes any sense? I just loved it soooo much, and I have to add that I'm so excited that Nik is gonna start watching, too! Well done, Karolina!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:46 am    Post subject: Hardfaced Queens And Muted Angels by KajaM Reply with quote

This was such a beautiful vid.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEAUTIFUL Karolina!! Just gorgeous! isn't this song just so wonderfully emotional and viddable? I don't watch GoT but I gasped so much when Sean Bean's head was on that spike! How tragic! it looks like such an intense and gritty show. Excellent work

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Hardfaced Queens And Muted Angels by KajaM Reply with quote

That was so pretty! Loved your colouring and especially the moving texture was a nice touch Gorgeous job Karolina!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all so much for your comments!!! <3<3<3

Julia: Thank you!!! You know, I actually hate that they made Cersei seem more sympathetic and human on the show than she is in the books I love to hate her and I don't want to feel sorry for her, but they sometimes manage to make me feel exactly that way
As for Sansa, well, you know I'm all here with you: I want her to become a real player in the Game Of Thrones and I think that she's actually on a good way... she just really needs to get away from creepy LF

Brooke: Thanks so much, Brooke! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Kat: Aww, thank you, hon! Yes, the song is SO viddable! I love it so much!
Seeing Sean Bean's head on the spike was definitely one of the most shocking moments of S1. I hate that he almost always dies in his movies/TV shows *sigh*

Jemma: Thank you, Jemma! Glad you liked the moving textures. I wanted to break away from the standard b/w scenes. I'm happy to hear that it worked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: