Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"seven devils | game of thrones" by BWQBProdz (Ga

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: "seven devils | game of thrones" by BWQBProdz (Ga Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"seven devils | game of thrones" 08-31-2012
New Fandom! Hey this is my first Game of Thrones video Its just a generic cast video, since this is my first video for this fandom feedback is greatly appreciated
Fandom: Game of Thrones
Song: Seven Devils by Florence & the Machines
Vidder: BWQBProdz
Length: 3:41 (164.7 mb wmv)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adkKZ2Sg7z4
http://www.mediafire.com/?c80y1g5sytm2q7d

donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:48 am    Post subject: seven devils | game of thrones by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

i really loved this vid, lyric interpretation and scene choices were spot on and suited the mood of the song. Great vid!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: seven devils | game of thrones by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

I really liked the text here. I loved how you included the promos of the cast/characters on the thrones; and the coloring was just amazing. I thought the song went perfectly with the vid; and the edits were just amazing. Really I need to watch this show.
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: seven devils | game of thrones by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

3468 wrote:
i really loved this vid, lyric interpretation and scene choices were spot on and suited the mood of the song. Great vid!
awe thank you so much, i put so much thought in to the scene choices for this video.
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: seven devils | game of thrones by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

3868 wrote:
I really liked the text here. I loved how you included the promos of the cast/characters on the thrones; and the coloring was just amazing. I thought the song went perfectly with the vid; and the edits were just amazing. Really I need to watch this show.
aw thanks, i used to promos with the characters for fillers, but thank you so much it means a lot to me that you watched/commented on this video even though you haven't watched the show yet. OMG YOU REALLY SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOW IT'S FANTASTIC! THE BOOKS ARE AMAZING AS WELL
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: seven devils | game of thrones by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

That was incredible! So powerful and intense! You matched the lyrics of the song perfectly.
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: seven devils | game of thrones by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

4018 wrote:
That was incredible! So powerful and intense! You matched the lyrics of the song perfectly.
thank you so much i put so much thought into scene choices, i think i thought more about the scenes than editing the actual video lol
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: seven devils | game of thrones by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

Well done! I loved the S2 promo that went with this song, so I love seeing full videos to it. It really works so amazingly well! I loved all your clip choices and audio, and the cool pull-in/out on the beat transition was amazing. Loved the throne clips, too. Well done!
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: seven devils | game of thrones by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

3611 wrote:
Well done! I loved the S2 promo that went with this song, so I love seeing full videos to it. It really works so amazingly well! I loved all your clip choices and audio, and the cool pull-in/out on the beat transition was amazing. Loved the throne clips, too. Well done!
thank you so much Elora, if you haven't seen season 2 yet, you should. i love this series so much
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: seven devils | game of thrones by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

This was gorgeous!
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: seven devils | game of thrones by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

this was amazing! This song is so good and it fits perfectly in the atmosphere of the show. The wildfire scene is epic, Got is epic. GREAT JOB!
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: seven devils | game of thrones by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

88 wrote:
This was gorgeous!
thank you sweetie
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: seven devils | game of thrones by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

3371 wrote:
this was amazing! This song is so good and it fits perfectly in the atmosphere of the show. The wildfire scene is epic, Got is epic. GREAT JOB!
Aw thank you so much this song imo, was practically written for Game of Thrones. I loved the wildfire scene, the CGI was so amazing. Probably my fave GoT scene ever, to do with effects anyways
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: