Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Penthus - Claire&Leo" by littleton_pace (Mul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:39 am    Post subject: "Penthus - Claire&Leo" by littleton_pace (Mul Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Penthus - Claire&Leo" 05-03-2011

Who is she? Who is he?

Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 6:50 (243MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4lh9M7FeAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4lh9M7FeAY
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F**king brilliant Kat! I loved every min! I love how it was a little bit of all Leo's movies rolled into one and it was even kinda of like Triangle too with that crazy ending! I love that you ended it where it was going to just keep repeating over and over!! My favorite scene was when she has that nightmare and starts to remember and then he says, "Sorry Honey" and then that flashback with the miscarriage was so dark and dramatic!! Definitely a mind-effer but how could it not be when you combine Leo's movies and Lost!!! Fantastic idea!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nik Leo has been in so many movies where he's on a beach/in a jungle/on an island, it was only a matter of time before I vidded him with Lost and Triangle; well it had to come into a vid of mine sooner or later, that 'repeating' ending is just too good to pass up :] xxxx

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: Penthus - Claire&Leo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was INCREDIBLE. Like its own crazy mind-bending mini-movie! The storyline was BRILLIANT-your best yet!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:39 am    Post subject: Penthus - Claire&Leo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

WOW, that was incredible! So many great manips, and this was such a cool idea to put Claire & Leo together!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhh wow, that is BRILLIANT! The manips were top-notch! I especially loved how the argument at 3:30 flowed together, with her talking over him at one point and it just sounded so natural!

I absolutely love how you managed to make a coherent, awesome story out of all of these separate sources! *applause* I mean, you even got in a twist and a mind-bender of an ending! \o/

Awesome, clever and extremely well put together! I loved it! ♥♥♥!!!

PS - Now I'm shipping Claire/Leo like woah. They looked really good together! ♥!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Penthus - Claire&Leo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

WOW!! Kat, this is AMAZING! My new fave vid of yours The story ROCKS. You used some of my favourite Leo movies He's such an incredible actor, I love that you vidded him with Claire! And the story was so awesome and believeable! Leo should so be your new OC This was beautifully edited. I don't really know what to add because I just loved every part of it This is a very stunning, emotional and amazing vid! Awesome job!!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:28 am    Post subject: Penthus - Claire&Leo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I really liked this, it really worked. The manips between Charlie/Claire were amazingly done. The Beach clips worked SO well here. This story was amazing, SO believable.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Penthus - Claire&Leo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

HOLY CRUD! How had I not seen this already?!!! Your plot was absolute genius and you pulled it off so freakin' perfectly!!! GAH! Words can't express the amount of awesome that is in this vid! Outstanding work, Kat!! And I'm so sorry it's taken me such a long time to see this, it was incredible!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: