Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Thousand Years" by BWQBProdz (Gossip Girl)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: "Thousand Years" by BWQBProdz (Gossip Girl) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Thousand Years" 08-11-2012
s from both Chuck & Blairs POV of their relationship & that no matter how bad things got between them, they always got through it somehow.
Fandom: Gossip Girl
Song: Thousand Years by christina perri
Vidder: BWQBProdz
Length: 4:50 (90 mb mp4)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifwShS1JdQk
http://www.mediafire.com/?cnqbgzgff0dcs3z

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Thousand Years by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

Wow, this was beautiful! It flowed so well!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Thousand Years by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

I think that the coloring here is fabulous. I love the edits too; the transitions used to go from one scene to the next. Executed very well.
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: Thousand Years by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

88 wrote:
Wow, this was beautiful! It flowed so well!
awe thank you, this means a lot to me since i got sloppy/lazy near the end of making this
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: Thousand Years by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

3868 wrote:
I think that the coloring here is fabulous. I love the edits too; the transitions used to go from one scene to the next. Executed very well.
thank you so much brooke, i was iffy on the coloring, but i spent all that time on it, i decided to just leave it since i hate having to remake colorings. & thanks on the comment about the transistions, i mostly just used the default crossfades cause i was too lazy and the song is a slow song so there was no need for too many fancier transistions besides the fade to greyscale dissolve i used sometimes throughout the video.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:04 am    Post subject: Thousand Years by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

That was really really lovely! It was very sweet and such a perfect song choice. The coloring was gorgeous and I loved your title card at the beginning, with the picture collage and text/dialog. So beautiful!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Thousand Years by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

This was really beautiful! I've never watched Gossip Girl, but I was completely drawn into the story of this couple.
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: Thousand Years by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

3611 wrote:
That was really really lovely! It was very sweet and such a perfect song choice. The coloring was gorgeous and I loved your title card at the beginning, with the picture collage and text/dialog. So beautiful!
aw thank you so much, i found that collage on fanpop and decided to use it as the backdrop for the beginning of my video for the voiceovers so i wasn't just using boring blank black. so thank you!
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: Thousand Years by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

4018 wrote:
This was really beautiful! I've never watched Gossip Girl, but I was completely drawn into the story of this couple.
aw thank you for watching the video & commenting on it even though you don't watch the fandom, it means a lot
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Thousand Years | Chuck + Blair by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

I LOVED the audio here, I loved the audio you chose and I loved how perfectly echo it sounded; but not too grainy. I loved how you intertwined different scenes with audio but always going back to the same conversation. Wonderful effects and coloring. The editing was great. I thought you interpreted the song perfectly with the clips you chose. Great vid.
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: Thousand Years | Chuck + Blair by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

3868 wrote:
I LOVED the audio here, I loved the audio you chose and I loved how perfectly echo it sounded; but not too grainy. I loved how you intertwined different scenes with audio but always going back to the same conversation. Wonderful effects and coloring. The editing was great. I thought you interpreted the song perfectly with the clips you chose. Great vid.
aw thanks so much for the wonderful comment! it means so much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: