Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"See How Long I Can Hold My Breath " by MariaPurt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: "See How Long I Can Hold My Breath " by MariaPurt Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"See How Long I Can Hold My Breath " 07-21-2012
She used to be a wife of a very rich man, but he dies after figuring out shed had a lover... Now the whole country and her own children hate her:(
Fandom: Forbidden Love (Ask I Memnu)
Song: Fade Away by Pain
Vidder: MariaPurt
Length: 1:43 (1:43 wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtOwE4YqK68
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtOwE4YqK68

Last edited by MariaPurt on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: See How Long I Can Hold My Breath by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Great job! Is that the same actress from Magnificent Century? Looks like another great fandom!
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: See How Long I Can Hold My Breath by MariaPurt Reply with quote

3611 wrote:
Great job! Is that the same actress from Magnificent Century? Looks like another great fandom!

Yap, that's her:) She looks a bit different here (an earlier work of hers). BTW, this fandom was veeery popular in Turkey, and the actress became famous thanks to it:) (and thus got her job in Magnificent Century afterwards)
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: See How Long I Can Hold My Breath by MariaPurt Reply with quote

The coloring here was great; especially for the flashbacks. It felt eerie like the song. Great work.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: See How Long I Can Hold My Breath by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Great vid! I'm not familiar with this fandom, but I really enjoyed the video. You did a great job of storytelling.
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: See How Long I Can Hold My Breath by MariaPurt Reply with quote

This was so intense! Really great editing and song choice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: