Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Writing For Charity | Help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Writing For Charity | Help Reply with quote

Hey guys, not sure how many of you are familiar with the site Vidders4ACause but I was thinking of starting something similiar for FanFic writers. Before I do this though, I need a couple of volunteers who wouldn't mind helping me bounce around some ideas for it, help me in getting the site put together and help me get the message out there.

For those that aren't familiar with Vidders4ACause, it's a site that you can join. You can be either a vidder, a bidder, or both. Basically, bidders bid on the vidder that they want, and all money raised go to charity. The way they have it set up is that the money goes to the charity of the bidder's chosing, but I have a different idea in mind for Writing4Charity. In their first year, Vidders4ACause raised $1,450 dollars for over a dozen different charities around the world.

I have always wanted to do something to help people, and I thought this would be a great way to start, but I cannot do it alone.

So for right now, I need a couple of people with some extra time that would be willing to help me plan this out. Once the planning is finished, then we'll start asking for volunteers to give sometime to write a story for a good cause.

If you're willing to help me out, you can either reply to this topic or PM on here. I would be grateful for any and all help I can get.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright guys, the website has gone live.

Writing 4 Charity

I am currently seeking fanfic writers willing to donate time for this cause. If you do join, I do ask that you fill in the questions asked during registration. If you have a charity that you want your bidder to donate to, then fill in the chosen charity spot, and that will be the charity that they will have to donate too.

Please help me spread the word. I would really like this to be a success!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: