Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Until We Bleed" by KajaM (Game of Thrones)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: "Until We Bleed" by KajaM (Game of Thrones) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Until We Bleed" 07-07-2012
S2 ensemble vid.
Fandom: Game of Thrones
Song: Until We Bleed by Megan Tonjes
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 2:56 (93MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGxfxxNQK8Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGxfxxNQK8Y

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Until We Bleed by KajaM Reply with quote

What an awesome vid; I swear they make me want to watch the actual show...but I've just got so many on my plate already. I think the coloring is WONDERFUL here. The connections you've made with the clips you've chosen to the lyrics was wonderful because it really works here.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Brooke! It would be really cool if you watched the the show and joined Julia, Paul and me in our GoT fandom thread.
I know what you mean though. There are still SO many shows I want to watch or catch up with.... and the pile is getting bigger and bigger!

Thank you again for your great review!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Until We Bleed by KajaM Reply with quote

This was beautiful! You did a great job of capturing the emotion of the show. I loved that you used the scene where Dany dreams of Drogo and the baby - that always make me get a little teary.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!!!
I never shipped Dany & Drogo, but it was tragic to see her lose him (as well as the baby) just as she'd learned to love him. Poor Dany! I really feel for her!
Thank you again for commenting!
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Until We Bleed by KajaM Reply with quote

Oh, Karolina, that was BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW! You beautifully captured all of the emotion and humanity of this show and these characters. I was so misty-eyed by the end. Well done!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your videos always flow so nicely and put me in a trance. I've only seen a few episodes of this show when I catch it on HBO and it seems so cool! I really need to catch up on DVD! All the characters seem so interesting!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:48 am    Post subject: Until We Bleed by KajaM Reply with quote

Gorgeous vid, Karolina! I have GOT to watch this show!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julia: Thank you so much, Jules! Did you catch the ambiguity of the "and if Cupid's got a gun..." part?

Nikki: Thank you so much, Nik! I have to say that GoT has some rather very graphic violence and sex, it can be a bit off-putting. When you can come to terms with it though, it's a great show. The characters are truly the heart and soul of this show. There are so many amazing characters!

Heather: Thank you, Heather! And yes, yes, please do!!! I like to think of it as a more mature and more political version of the Lord of the Rings
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh violence and sex doesn't bother me one bit! Actually I think it makes the show more exciting! It's just a matter of finding the time to watch but I will eventually!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: Until We Bleed by KajaM Reply with quote

Great job,Karolina! The song really matched the show and clips well. Really enjoyed it!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I missed your post, Macaila! Thank you so much! I love this song so much! Glad you liked the lyrics use!! <3<3<3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: