Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jack Shephard: You Can Let Go Now [LOST] " by Red

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedeemingTheUneven
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: "Jack Shephard: You Can Let Go Now [LOST] " by Red Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Jack Shephard: You Can Let Go Now [LOST] " 03-12-2012
This vid looks at Jacks reluctance to give in and inability to let go, and his eventual switch once reason and destiny made themselves clear and unquestionable.
Fandom: Lost
Song: Panoramic by Atticus Ross
Vidder: RedeemingTheUneven
Length: 4:00 (157MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOnMNjfLjVw

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Jack Shephard: You Can Let Go Now [LOST] by RedeemingTheUne Reply with quote

That was really well done! Very innovative and interesting to watch.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:46 am    Post subject: Jack Shephard: You Can Let Go Now [LOST] by RedeemingTheUne Reply with quote

Wow, this was a great Jack vid!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Jack Shephard: You Can Let Go Now [LOST] by RedeemingTheUne Reply with quote

Oh WOW, that was incredible!!! Firstly, I have to say, your use of text is SO wonderful. I loved the quotes, but I loved your use of typography just as much as the words themselves. One thing that has always been a niggle of mine is when vidders choose distracting fonts or placement of the text. But you TOTALLY nailed it! It was a pleasure to watch and I kept thinking "WOW that's so beautiful and clever" the whole way through.

I also really loved your transitions like the one after "you should've stayed down, Jack" and at around 1.58-2.00. They were brilliantly done and again, such a pleasure to watch! I really liked how you showed the 'switch', how everything kinda lit up after the "you can let go" - that was absolutely wonderful and such a great idea!

Fantastic work, this is such a remarkable vid! It was so powerful, it nearly had me in tears and was really inspirational to watch! *applauds*
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Jack Shephard: You Can Let Go Now [LOST] by RedeemingTheUne Reply with quote

Simply brilliant on every level. Your editing deserves to be worshiped.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Jack Shephard: You Can Let Go Now [LOST] by RedeemingTheUne Reply with quote

Wow! That was one of the coolest Jack vids I've ever seen! The quotes were perfect. I liked the audio and clip choices as well.The musical use was fantastic. You had some really cool transitions I've never seen done before like at 1:58.This was really unique and creative.Outstanding work!
RedeemingTheUneven
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Jack Shephard: You Can Let Go Now [LOST] by RedeemingTheUne Reply with quote

Ahh shucks. Thanks for the comments, guys. I truly appreciate them.
scarlett_106
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Jack Shephard: You Can Let Go Now [LOST] by RedeemingTheUne Reply with quote

Wow, you captured so much of what I love about Jack! I really love how you tied in different elements of his need to "fix" things - from Christian to Sarah to Kate, the island, Locke, etc. As a Jater, I do wish there were more Jate scenes because Kate was such an important part of his letting go - telling Sawyer "if it's meant to be, it will be" about meeting Kate again, letting her and Sawyer go off together even though his heart was broken, etc. But I'll let it slide. Beautiful editing, great music choice, and I liked the quote from Rose at the end. I definitely got chills around 2:15!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: