Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Possibility - Sansa/Sandor" by KajaM (Game of Th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:32 am    Post subject: "Possibility - Sansa/Sandor" by KajaM (Game of Th Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Possibility - Sansa/Sandor" 05-31-2012
May 2012 contest submission. This is a recap of the relationship between Sansa Stark, a highborn young lady betrothed to the cruel young king Joffrey, and Sandor Clegane, Joffreys guard.
Fandom: Game of Thrones
Song: Possibility by Lykke Li
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 4:53 (150MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05m7EPfMiHk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05m7EPfMiHk

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Possibility - Sansa/Sandor by KajaM Reply with quote

WOW!!!!!!! Karolina, this was BEAUTIFUL! Completely brilliant! I don't think anyone could have told the story of Sansa and The Hound better than this. I love the way you showed their interactions against the backdrop of Joffrey's cruelty. The song was so perfect, and I loved all of your clip and audio choices. My favorite thing was the way you interspersed Littlefinger telling Sansa his story. That gave me goosebumps!!! SOOO well done!!!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Julia!!! *hugs*
God, this vid!! At some point I was about to completely abandon it because some parts just didn't work for me at all. I kept pushing parts around over and over again and you know how much trouble I had with the editing due to some corrupt clips or audio bits (I still don't know what exactly caused all the trouble but I think it might've been the audio editing, just like you said).
I'm SO relieved that I managed to finish it though and I got some really lovely comments on YT as well. I wasn't expecting this, at all!!

So happy that you tought it worked well!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Possibility - Sansa/Sandor by KajaM Reply with quote

This is so well done and such a perfect way of telling these characters stories. Easily one of my favorite GoT vids I've seen.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Possibility - Sansa/Sandor by KajaM Reply with quote

This was lovely, Karolina! The story was told so well, and the audio was great. I want to see this show!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis: Wow, thank you so much!!! So happy to hear that you liked and enjoyed it so much! This vid was such a pain to make, so I'm really relieved to hear that it was worth all the struggle!

Heather: Aww, thank you!! If I made you want to see the show, then I've done a good job, I think
Game of Thrones is a fantastic show and there are so many great characters, not just Sansa & Sandor (although I love this "Beauty & the Beast"-ish feeling of their storyline so much!). It's really one of the best shows in the last few years.
If you're really going to watch the show, I must warn you though: There's a lot of graphic violence & sex. It takes quite a bit of getting used to at first.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Possibility - Sansa/Sandor by KajaM Reply with quote

I just wanted to comment again and say that this vid still gives me goosebumps even though I've seen it probably ten times. I love it SO much! I just can't get over how well the song works, and how well the sound of the music works with the clip choices and audio. So brilliantly well done!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, thank you!!!
I have watched your video quite a few times by now as well!
I love how the story almost "explodes" as the music gets faster! I REALLY need to see Downtown Abbey! I noticed that the S1 DVD box isn't that expensive at German Amazon anymore. I'm really tempted to buy it
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Possibility - Sansa/Sandor by KajaM Reply with quote

That was gorgeous, Karolina! I don't watch the show but this really intrigued me. They seem like an interesting couple. Awesome work
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Possibility - Sansa/Sandor by KajaM Reply with quote

I love this song and thought the song fit so well here, Karolina. I love how you make the audio fit well with your vids; it's something I struggle with. Your vids make me want to watch this show.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemma: Thank you, hon! Glad you liked the pairing. They're amazing and they have this amazing "Beauty & the Beast" feeling

Brooke: Thank you so much, Brooke! Ah well, audio editing.... to be honest, I HATE audio editing! This one was so much work to do and it was driving me crazy! It was very helpful though to have a rather slow song where the singer isn't "screaming" at you all the time. It makes it a lot easier to fit in your own bits of audio.
Thank you again for your comment! *hugs*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Possibility - Sansa/Sandor by KajaM Reply with quote

Great job! Great audio and clip choices.I really liked the way you told the story of this pairing. I haven't watched this show,yet with the way you told the story of this couple I was able to easily follow their storyline. I really enjoyed this.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Macaila! I was hoping that even people who don't watch the show would be able to follow the story easily. I'm glad it worked out that way.
Thank you for your comment! <3<3<3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: