Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jack/Bridget-Somebody That I Used to Know" by cia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: "Jack/Bridget-Somebody That I Used to Know" by cia Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Jack/Bridget-Somebody That I Used to Know" 06-19-2012
Bridget and Jack met and fell in love while they were both addicts, but now Bridget is clean.
Fandom: Lost/Ringer
Song: Somebody That I Used to Know by Goyte
Vidder: ciaimpala
Length: 2:11 (13.4 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i48bH_0WAfw

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome story and manips Becca! I especially liked the "You're a mess" scene and she's more drunk than him! LOL and the scene when he bursts into the AA meeting was awesome! "What did you tell them about my marriage?"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Jack/Bridget-Somebody That I Used to Know by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Ooo, what a creative idea, Becca! Really loved the story that you pulled together. Great job! Loved it!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:56 am    Post subject: Jack/Bridget-Somebody That I Used to Know by ciaimpala Reply with quote

That's a great crossover, Becca!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the pair I suggested??? THey work so well!! Druggie!jack and druggie!bridget are an awesome pair I loved the blow up at the AA meeting xxxx

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Jack/Bridget-Somebody That I Used to Know by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Nikki-Thanks so much! I'm so glad you caught that w/the bar scene, that's exactly what I was going for. You and Kat were my inspiration for really working with audio manips in this, so I'm so glad you liked it! I was so excited to find those scenes to make the AA meeting part!

Julia-Thanks so much hon! I had so much fun developing the story.

Heather-Thanks so much! I love crossovers!

Kat-It is!! Thank you so much for the awesome suggestion!! I may have to vid them again at some point, I had so much fun with this. I kind of ship Bridget with everyone now lol. And thanks re: the AA meeting, that was one of my favorite parts to edit!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Jack/Bridget-Somebody That I Used to Know by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Cool vid! I've never seen a vid combining these two shows.Really liked your storyline and manips.
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a really interesting AU, Becca. I like the idea of crossing over druggie Bridget and druggie Jack. You had some really nice manips. Nice job.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:15 am    Post subject: Jack/Bridget-Somebody That I Used to Know by ciaimpala Reply with quote

I thought this was a really cool crossover; I enjoyed the manips that used; and I thought the song used worked perfectly with the story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: