Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Ill Always Be Right There" by Ninu (Glee)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: "Ill Always Be Right There" by Ninu (Glee) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Ill Always Be Right There" 06-12-2012
Faberry friendship video.
Fandom: Glee
Song: Ill Always Be Right There by Michelle Branch
Vidder: Ninu
Length: 1:43 (62.3 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2YNbiOF_s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2YNbiOF_s

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:13 am    Post subject: Ill Always Be Right There by Ninu Reply with quote

That was really lovely! Well done!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:16 am    Post subject: Ill Always Be Right There by Ninu Reply with quote

Very pretty vid!
donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Ill Always Be Right There by Ninu Reply with quote

I haven't kept up with this season of the show but that didn't stop me from enjoying this vid. Really lovely and sweet. Great song choice.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Ill Always Be Right There by Ninu Reply with quote

Aww, I love these two! You did a fantastic job of showing their friendship. Beautiful vid!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Ill Always Be Right There by Ninu Reply with quote

This was so sweet and well-done!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Ill Always Be Right There by Ninu Reply with quote

I thought the edits from color to black/white and the overlays were awesome. Some of the audio was hard to make out; like the scene in the bathroom when Quinn's in the wheelchair (Which happens to me ALL the time when making vids that include audio. ) The ending was great. "Having you call me a friend" and staying in touche. Great vid.
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys for all the nice words, it means world to me, especially since there aren't many people who watch my vids (or those who leave any feedback at least ;])

@ Brooke, it happens when I've got no one to watch the video as a beta tester or whatsoever I think it's because we know those quotes so well (while editing a video it's like we listen to them all over again...) and we hear them anyway. I made a video once, where all the vioceovers were definitely too loud (like... really. It was hurting people's ears ), cause I was afraid someone can have hard time to hear what the characters are saying

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: