Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dominic Monaghan Says Matthew Fox Beats Women Frequently
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do think everyone needs to lay off Dom. While I agree that it's not really his place to tweet things like that, at the same time he is only human and he's never seemed the type to back away from confrontation. BUT if any of the things anyone has ever said about Fox are true, that's much worse than the things Dom has said on his own PERSONAL twitter, and like Debbie said, I kind of find it appalling that a lot of people seem to find Dom to be the bigger issue here.

At the end of the day, I think we need to back off this story in general. It's up to the police, not to us, to look into the accusations against Fox if they choose to do so. I wish Dom hadn't tweeted that without giving any further information, since now the media's got hold of the story and it's giving both of them bad publicity.

But no one knows the full story, so I think the fans ought to leave both of them alone.

art by me&tammy
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one do believe that Fox needs help there's something there; I think there's a bit of a drinking problem going on.

But I also find it hard who to believe at this point. You have Dom saying something and then you have sources close to Fox saying something else.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, I'm of the opinion that we don't need to know what's really going on, so we don't need to choose who to believe. I feel like Fox is trying to keep it all private, which is fine, it's his business (but if what Dom says is true I definitely think he needs to be arrested, but like you said, we don't know).

I really dislike when fans try to get involved with the personal lives of celebrities and pick sides and stuff or say they're bad people. We don't know them, and most of us never will, so it's really not our place to judge anyone. We can get impressions from people based on their public image like in interviews and whatnot, but the truth of the matter is we'll never really know them so we can't really say whether they're good or bad people. I think we should just let this run its course and let it turn out however it turns out. Personally I think it'll blow over soon and nothing will come of it.

art by me&tammy
EMMALOUISE
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really saddens me, i have a lot of respect for Matthew and Dominic as actors.

I might be bias, but I don't believe Dominic.
I think Dominic handled the situation badly.
He spoke to the fan like crap.

"An accusation is when you'claim' someone did something wrong.i know.but hey little fan girl maybe want to get slapped around by him? Daddy issues? Blinded by the nice haircut? It's never okay. Maybe you have lower standards."

That to me is out of order, don't disrespect your fans,not cool.

If he had any evidence or real concerns he should go to the police,not argue on twitter like a child.He does this a lot on twitter and comes off as a ass.

I think there is something with Matthew, maybe a drink problem.But wife beater ? I don't believe that.
But you never know what celebs are really like.

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Matthew Fox's Assault Lawsuit Withdrawn by Bus Driver back i Reply with quote

At the time, Heather Bormann told authorities that the former Lost star delivered "sudden and severe blows to [her] right breast, groin, arm and legs, inflicting severe, disabling injury and pain" while attempting to board her vehicle.

No criminal charges were filed at the time, but Bormann sued Fox, 45, for assault, battery and infliction of emotional distress.

The bus driver's attorney withdrew from her case in April, according to the EW.com report, and said that his client "intentionally failed and refused to provide full and timely cooperation and information." Bormann also failed to pay his out-of-pocket expenses, according to court documents. There was no settlement in this case.

At the time of her alleged assault, Bormann said that Fox "really scared the crap out of me. … He smelled like a liquor cabinet – like a bar."

The news of the lawsuit dismissal comes several weeks after Fox was pulled over in Oregon and charged with driving under the influence and driving without a license."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20600090,00.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: