Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"A Broken Heart Is Blind" by Aislynn (Shutter Isl
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefilmchick
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Kate: Aw, thank you! The whole reverse motion element was something that I knew I wanted to do fairly early on and was hoping would translate well. (Sometimes you can get this "awesome" idea and then you see it in action and it's just, well, NOT. )

Man, don't I know that, and then comes the frustration, because you can visualize things but nobody else can! (Especially when you're still sitting on WMV for years, like, uh, somebody...) But it worked here and translated for me, anyway.

Quote:
I'll definitely check out the artists you mentioned, I never know what's going to inspire me. My vidding muse knows no musical genres, lol! Thanks so much for watching and commenting, I really appreciate it! ♥!

Because I'm not above bribery, vid any of these:
Sharon Jones
Sharon Jones, David Byrne, and Fatboy Slim
Fitz and the Tantrums (warning, starts with microphone feedback)

... and I will knit you something quick if you want. 4 realz. It can even be a Jate vid to one of these songs.

though please god no
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thefilmchick wrote:
Because I'm not above bribery, vid any of these:
Sharon Jones
Sharon Jones, David Byrne, and Fatboy Slim
Fitz and the Tantrums (warning, starts with microphone feedback)

... and I will knit you something quick if you want. 4 realz. It can even be a Jate vid to one of these songs.

though please god no

Oh, I really liked those, thanks for the links! I have awesome Jate ideas for each of them...! *straight face*

Okay, not really. At some point, I've switched over to vidding movies instead of TV shows, anyway so you're safe from that, lol!

Thanks again for the recs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: