Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"All Together Now" by Im1oftheOceanic6 (Multifand

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: "All Together Now" by Im1oftheOceanic6 (Multifand Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"All Together Now" 04-25-2012
April 2012 Contest Submission. Bloopers and outtakes from Lost,Friends and The Big Bang Theory
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: All Together Now by The Beatles
Vidder: Im1oftheOceanic6
Length: 2:24 (24.5 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpxltnd4dlM

http://vimeo.com/41042035 password bloopers815

Last edited by Im1oftheOceanic6 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: All Together Now by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

That was wonderful Macaila! So funny! I loved your use of the lyrics and how you put together similar bloopers from each of the shows. Love it! Awesome job!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:59 am    Post subject: All Together Now by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Thank you, Jemma!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: All Together Now by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

I thought this was such a great and fun song for the vid about bloopers/outtakes/gag reels. Whatever they're being called now. I loved the clips you used; I also loved the counting/letters and how you put the text in.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Brooke!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: All Together Now by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

OOh that was tons of fun to watch!! I loved your song choice, and how you edited to it with the text and colours, it was so original and fun!! The "sail the ship" and the "can I take my friend to bed" parts were my favourite, they really made me chuckle. Wonderful job!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: All Together Now by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Thanks Emma! The ' sail the ship' part was one of my favorites.And the scene I used for 'can I take my friend to bed' is one of my all time favorite Friends scenes.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:27 am    Post subject: All Together Now by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, that was SOOO awesome, Macaila! Such a great song choice and I love the way you interpreted the lyrics, too. I love how you'd show someone falling and then the completion of the fall but with a blooper from another show. That was so clever!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: All Together Now by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Awesome vid! You used the music so well!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was great, Macaila! Not only was it funny and had a great song - I also loved all the little additions like the text effects, the colour effects or the split-screens! Great work!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: All Together Now by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

eloramoon wrote:
I love how you'd show someone falling and then the completion of the fall but with a blooper from another show.

Thank you, Julia! Glad you caught that.

Thank you Heather and Karolina!

Glad you've all been enjoying the song. I love The Beatles, so it was great to be able to use one of their songs for this contest.
thefilmchick
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:57 am    Post subject: All Together Now by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Ha, too cute. The countdowns and colors worked well, and the clips were obviously on-point to the lyrics. Well-done and amusing. But who the hell was Naveen Andrews kissing at about a minute in? I MUST KNOW. Ahem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: