Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mission Impossible 4: CONTAINS SPOILERS About the movie.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Mission Impossible 4: CONTAINS SPOILERS About the movie. Reply with quote

I really enjoyed Holloway's character; I'd like to think the name 'Bobcat' was a nickname; a throwback to Sawyer.

I can understand why he died...he was the least known out of all the actors; and it was more like a cameo; BUT he died way too damn fast. I mean I expected he was going to die; because the only clips they showed of him were the same.

I enjoyed his character: I liked that there was either something going on between him and his partner; or they both had unspoken feelings for one another.

I also felt that even though his part wasn't big it was pivotal to the female's character.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got the chance to see this one as well (ZOMG, Josh Holloway and Jeremy Renner in the same movie? *squee* ) and I totally agree with everything you said, Brooke. I was hoping Josh would have a bigger part but I thought it was still an important one in how it affected his partner. Plus, it was just great to see him in a big budget movie like that!

I really did enjoy it; it had lots of cool action and kept my interest all of the way through. And did I mention Josh Holloway and Jeremy Renner in the same movie?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: