Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What to do when your stuck on a AU?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: What to do when your stuck on a AU? Reply with quote

I have been working on this Multi Fandom AU for over 6 months. I will work on it and everything starts flowing and then I hit a road block. So Ill work on another vid and then come back and start going good again and then hit another mental block.

I want to really start working with AU's and it's hard cause I tend to be such a perfectionist or just hard on my self to make it fit and flow..

I just made a little promo to help get me excited.. Does anyone have any advice for how to get thru a AU block..
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try and think what would make sense for the plot of your vid to go next, and then try and fit it to the lyrics as best you can. Maybe you should try and work on a different part of the video if your stuck at that point, that can help inspire you to fill in the blanks afterwards. Best of luck
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I agree with Paul. Just try to see what makes the most sense for the plot and also I'd to just watch a bunch of random clips with your characters. A lot of time I'll get an idea for a manipped scene or something by doing that and then that idea ends up creating a new twist in the sotry or something. Good luck!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: