Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Boondock Saints

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: The Boondock Saints Reply with quote

Has anyone seen this movie? I absolutely love this movie. It's from '99, but it's soooo good! It's one of those sleeper movies, ya know. Not too many people know about it and such. I saw it about 2 years after it came out i think and I have loved it ever since.

It has Sean Patrick Flanery, Norman Reedus and Willem Defoe and some other people I can't remember their names right now. It's awesome. I just re-watched it the other day, and then the second one for the first time. I also just bought a poster of it a few weeks ago. I also made 2 videos for it, which I was gonna post it here but I didn't think they were that good to post here, but if you wanna see it I can. I'm also making a 3rd video for the movie.

Anyway... has anyone seen it? lol

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen the movies yet, but I intend to since Norman Reedus is in both of them He and Flanery seem to be good friends and it looks like they had a lot of fun making these movies together, judging from the interviews etc.

Also, I think you should post your vids over here if you want to. I'd sure like to see them!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a great movie! though, I must warn you and anyone else reading this... the movies has a lot of swearing and some other mature themes, (guns, violence, little nudity) so be ready for that.

I also submited the two videos here... even though nobody has seen the movies... maybe it'll still be interesting to watch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: