Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Change in administrator
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn, you have been such a wonderful admin and friend for the entire time I've belonged to this site. I'm so sad to see you go but I'm very glad we've got Heather here to take your place! *big hugs* Best wishes! <3

art by me&tammy
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Ais, it's so sad to see you go! You've been such a big part of this site ever since I joined! But I completely understand why you're doing it. <3 I hope things get better for you and your family soon!

Heather, I'm sure you'll be a great admin!

icon by becca
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais, there's really no words to express how much I'm going to miss you. You truly are one of the sweetest people I've ever come across, and I keep filling up every time I think about you not being around as often. I know how much time and work you've put into the site and we'll be forever grateful for all that you've done! I wish you and your family all the best, because you really do deserve it!! *squishy hugs* <3 xxx

And Heather, huge congratulations hun!! I know if anyone can step into those big shoes then it's you! *hugs* You're a star and I have total confidence in you as the new admin!

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn, I'm sorry to hear of the illness that has affected your family. I wish you
and your family all the best.My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

I'm sad to see you stepping down.I have to agree with Nikki, it is like the end of an era.

You have been so kind and friendly and have truely made my time here at LVI wonderful. Thank you for all the times you've helped me out when I was at my wits end with Sony Vegas and Youtube.

I hope to see you around LVI again in the future. And I look forward to seeing vids from you in the future when things calm down. Take care,Aislynn.

Heather,you're going to make a great administrator.You were the perfect choice for the job. Congratulations.

Macaila
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, I'm really blown away by all of your extremely kind words, thank you all so much! *hugs everybody* It means so much to me to have such lovely support through this difficult time. I wish I could respond individually to each and every one of you but unfortunately my time is short and I don't want to put off answering until who knows when I'll be back on. So let me just say a very heartfelt thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I've loved my time here at LVI and it was very tough to face the fact that I needed to step away. But, as I said, I do hope to have time to pop back in and hang out once things have settled in real life. I can't imagine not ever being a part of LVI again at least in some small way, even if it's not like it was before.

Again, thank you all (and Warren brought math statistics! It's been ages since I've seen official Warren math statistics! I had no idea I'd out "written" so many massive works of literature in turns of sheer wordiness! ). I have to admit, I cried buckets of tears in reading this thread but they were good tears. Reading all of your lovely sentiments came at just the time I needed them, so once more... Thank you. ♥♥♥
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooooo good to see you here, Ais! *hugs* I hope everything is going well!

Thank you Paul, Eryn, Elyse, Emma & Macaila!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais I am so sorry to hear about the illness in your family; and I'm sorry to see you go. But I can completely understand. I am going to miss spamming/trueblooding it with you. It's been a lot of fun.

You have done a great job with this site. Always on top of everything. You will be missed...and good luck with everything, Aislynn.

I also understand about family illness; been through myself, and if you ever want to talk...PM me. I am a good listener.

I really hope everything works out in the end, Ais. Again good luck.

Congratulations Heather, I'm sure you'll do a fantatisc job. !!!!!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Brooke!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: