Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What made you watch?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anything with JJ Abrams at the helm is on my tv scheduale. I blame him for my current obsession-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second fangirl, right here... Actually, I heard of "Lost" first through the "LotR" community (I'm more of a Man of Gondor gal myself, rather than Hobbit fangirl, but, unless somebody happens to be compiling my bio right now, that's not important... ). I watched it. I nicknamed Sawyer "The Annoying Southern Guy" and figured that Jack was going to be my favorite fellow on the show.

Then I bothered to put my glasses on by about the 5th episode and it was "bye-bye Jack, hello Amazing Dimples." True story. I'd never fib about The Dimples.

Of course, by that time I was also completely suckered in by the storylines. I really like the way each character gets to carry an episode, so that we're learning more about them rather than it just being "Monster of the Week" like I first thought it was going to be. (Not that there's anything wrong with M of the W, of course... )

And, just to prove that it does take all kinds to make the world go around: I DO know of someone who has watched the first 3 or so episodes and just did not like them. (Something about being annoyed that they weren't going to clear up the whole "mysterious monster that we aren't going to see until probably the 5th season finale" or something like that... )

Well, diversity makes the world go 'round, hm? Or is that Dimples? No, wait, that's only my world that revolves around Dimples... Sorry. Carry on...

~Aislynn
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Dimples

LMAO I LOVE how that gets a different colour LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: