Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Lover Dearest" by starryeyesxx (Buffy the Vampir

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
starryeyesxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:44 am    Post subject: "Lover Dearest" by starryeyesxx (Buffy the Vampir Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Lover Dearest" 01-28-2012
A Buffy/Spike video about the intensity and conflict in their love/hate relationship.
Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Song: Lover Dearest by Marianas Trench
Vidder: starryeyesxx
Length: 4:09 (193.7MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H4A6NYyCaI
http://uploading.com/files/1bb11233/Lover%2BDearest.wmv/

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Lover Dearest by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Lovely look at their relationship! Great job!!!
starryeyesxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Lover Dearest by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

thank you
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Lover Dearest by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

I was never really a Spike/Buffy shipper but this was a great vid. Loved the color/effects and the song really worked well with their relationship.
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Lover Dearest by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Oh wow, this is wonderful! It showed all the different sides to their relationship but still flowed really well. I love near the end with the quick cuts between the similar scenes - it looks awesome! Everything about this vid just works! It just fits the pace of the song so well and the colouring is lovely. Absolutely love it!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was a perfect look at all of the many facets to their relationship! I think the ending shot of their hands joining together and going up in flames at the same time pretty much sums them up as well as anything ever could. Great song choice, too!
starryeyesxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Lover Dearest by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

thanks, it was a pretty complicated relationship that changed a lot from season to season, so I'm glad I did them justice!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: