Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Person of Interest | Cracks" by MyCatz2 (Person

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MyCatz2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: "Person of Interest | Cracks" by MyCatz2 (Person Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Person of Interest | Cracks" 01-23-2012
An overview of Michael Emersons new show.
Fandom: Person of Interest
Song: Cracks by Freestylers
Vidder: MyCatz2
Length: 2:11 (83MB AVI)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JwiSDb8GnU
http://greysaliasanatomy.tumblr.com/

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, that was awesome! Great editing and I loved the song, too!
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Person of Interest | Cracks by MyCatz2 Reply with quote

ooo i loved this great recap of a great show. Loved the song choice! the coloring and the use of the voiceovers.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Person of Interest | Cracks by MyCatz2 Reply with quote

Awesome! Really great editing and the coloring looked cool.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Person of Interest | Cracks by MyCatz2 Reply with quote

Great job! The beat use was really good and I loved the coloring, too.
MyCatz2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Person of Interest | Cracks by MyCatz2 Reply with quote

I wish there was a way to thank you guys individually. Maybe there is? lol. I'm a little too newbie to the site. I always stalk but never say much. Thanks for the appreciation. It's a show I hope more people will get into sooner than later. Michael Emerson FOR ALL THE AWARDS.
MyCatz2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Person of Interest | Cracks by MyCatz2 Reply with quote

I wish there was a way to thank you guys individually. Maybe there is? lol. I'm a little too newbie to the site. I always stalk but never say much. Thanks for the appreciation. It's a show I hope more people will get into sooner than later. Michael Emerson FOR ALL THE AWARDS.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, you're welcome! And you're welcome to stalk anytime, but we especially love it when you jump in and say something, lol! LVI always is the most fun when we chit-chat with each other.

I wanted to come back to this vid to let you know that it was the one that finally convinced me to start watching this show. I meant to but just didn't for some reason. I'm having to start with episode 7 since that's the earliest one CBS has available for streaming but since I have a basic idea of who's who and what's going on, it's not too much of a problem.

I also went and bought this song after hearing it here, so this one vid did a heck of a lot of promotional good for both the show and the music artist!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Person of Interest | Cracks by MyCatz2 Reply with quote

Loved the coloring; great contrast. The beatuse and edits were perfectly matched with the song. Lovely vid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: