Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Lonely Hands - Brengela" by nikkimonique (Bones)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:12 am    Post subject: "Lonely Hands - Brengela" by nikkimonique (Bones) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Lonely Hands - Brengela" 01-26-2012
Brennan and Angela are surprised after they suddenly fall in love with each other after a night of passion.
Fandom: Bones
Song: Lonely Hands by Angus and Julia Stone
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 4:06 (200mb mov)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dgMCU9CNBE&list=UU9OOFjmJQ4j4bcRgSQ7yLUg&feature=plcp

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Lonely Hands - Brengela by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Wow! That was incredible, Nik! Amazing job!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for commenting Julia *hugs*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo; love it Nik!! Excellent stuff! You know I know nothin gof this show, so these scenes all looked perfect, like the one with booth where ANge says "We were together" and brennan "Do you have a problem with that?" It's like they couldn't be talking about anything else but each other! ANd the look Angela gives her when she sees the pregnancy test, and the therapist office. All fab!

And that chick who Angela was kissing was such a good stand in for brennan, she has the same face shape And I loved that you used Emily's ep of SVU awesome work xx

You're right about this song, I love Angus and Julia Stone! I have a whole bunch of their songs

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay you watched!! Thanks Kat and I'm glad you enjoyed the manips. That convo between Booth, Brennsn and Angela they were actually talking about Angela's ex girlfriend and Booth was freaking out about it. Lol

namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:01 am    Post subject: Lonely Hands - Brengela by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I very much enjoyed this one Nikki!!! I loved the connection between these two. I sure wish they were a real couple!!! I always love how you always create the best stories that have the viewers happy, then in tears. I love the emotional journeys you make!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww that was such a nice comment Nikki! Thank you!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: