Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Finder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:17 am    Post subject: The Finder Reply with quote

Okay...so I for one DID bitch about The Finder; I thoguht it looked terrible. The Backdoor pilot that aired in a Bones episode wasn't great. I didn't think the characters had ANY chemistry; and I thought it was just a lame conept for a show.

So; I help out with a Buffy site and this Buffy site we post ANYTHING to do with the actors and things they work on so I have been reading/posting a lot of the Finder posts; so I watched a two minute sneak peek of explaining what the Finder is. I thought it looked interesting; way more interesting then what the backdoor pilot was.

So I watched the first episode of The Finder; and didn't hate it. I thought some of it DID lag and drag a bit. I thought the chemistry between the actors flowed so much more on the actual show then the back door pilot.

I was also glad they got rid of Saffron Burrows; that accent and just her acting in The Finder was bad. She tried WAY too hard there.

I enjoy the actress that recasted her.

I still have some fear on watching another Hart Hanson show. I just don't like him; he can be a real dick on twitter. And I just don't like what he turned Bones into. I haven't regularly watched Bones since season 2. I used to LOVE Bones. And they just changed it too much for me. And I really hope that doesn't happen to The Finder.
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I decided to give it a watch despite being unimpressed by the Bones episode.
So glad they replaced the annoying british lady, the team seems abit more meshy now.
I'll wait and see before I give an opinion on the show
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Becca. I wasn't a fan of Saffron's character either. (British lady). The team seems to mesh better now.
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't hurt that Walter is pretty cute
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy Walter a lot; his personality and no he's not bad to look at either.
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the latest episode was much more entertaining than the pilot.
I loved having Sweets added to the dynamic, it was nice to see his character without the pressure of the rest of the Bones team.

The case was more compelling too this week. It seems like the enjoyability of this show will probably link to how interesting the case is so hopefully they have good ones lined up
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a problem with Sweets. I am bias and I think his character is over used. They over use him in situations. And The Finder was another example of that.

I don't really know anything about the FBI but I know that most states have their own FBI buildings. So why would Sweets go all the way down to Florida to tell Walter that he couldn't help the FBI without being tested. Surely a big sate like Florida has their own FBI. I thought it was an un-clever ploy just to get Sweets down there. Another thing; Isabal isn't part of the FBI she's a US Marshall; so I doubt Sweets has a right to tell her who she can and cannot work with.

I agree; this case was more interesting because I think Walter was more into the case then he was last week. He seemed a tad bit bored looking for Cooper's father. Here he seemed into it more.

I thought it was funny that Walter had no interest in finding out the murder mystery. And I can't wait to see the other quirks of Walter. They're one of my favorite parts of the show.

(Some people actually ship the young teenage girl with Walter. GROSS.) I think it's obvious they're going to be a great big surrogate family for her. I think Maddie/Walter will have a brother/sister kind of relationship.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: