Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"IASIP || Raise Your Glass" by grable24 (Its Alwa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grable24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:40 am    Post subject: "IASIP || Raise Your Glass" by grable24 (Its Alwa Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"IASIP || Raise Your Glass" 06-01-2011
June 2011 Contest Submission.
Fandom: Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Song: Raise Your Glass by Pink
Vidder: grable24
Length: 2:04 (40 MB wmb)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym7d3QirJGU

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:02 am    Post subject: IASIP || Raise Your Glass by grable24 Reply with quote

I loved the contrast. I've only seen a few eps of this show but I enjoyed what I've seen. This vid was just so much fun!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: IASIP || Raise Your Glass by grable24 Reply with quote

Ooo, that was really well done! LOVED the beat use and the song choice. The beat and sound of the song fit perfectly with the feel of the vid. Loved the coloring, too. This definitely got me interested in the show. Well done!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:50 am    Post subject: IASIP || Raise Your Glass by grable24 Reply with quote

The clip to lyric was SO perfect!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was so much fun! I've never seen the show but it looks like a blast! Great beat use and lyric interpretation, I really enjoyed it!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:57 am    Post subject: IASIP || Raise Your Glass by grable24 Reply with quote

That was great! Never seen this show but this vid made it look really fun.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: IASIP || Raise Your Glass by grable24 Reply with quote

Oh that was fabulous!! I enjoyed every second. I've never seen the show but you certainly got across how much fun it is! You had me smiling and giggling throughout! Fantastic editing and perfect song choice. Amazing job!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: IASIP || Raise Your Glass by grable24 Reply with quote

haha this is hilarious! I've watched this show a few times and its so funny, this vid really captures that. wonderful editing!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: IASIP || Raise Your Glass by grable24 Reply with quote

Loved this, it was awesome, I definitely have to start watching this show now! Made me smile all the way through! My favorite part was the, "why so serious?" part Good luck in the contest!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: IASIP || Raise Your Glass by grable24 Reply with quote

Great lyric interpretation. Your clip choices and song choice were really good.
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: IASIP || Raise Your Glass by grable24 Reply with quote

I have watched it like a hundred times. This show is AWESOME!! it should have like a billion views...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: