Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Donna Noble | Short Skirt, Long Jacket" by Aislyn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: "Donna Noble | Short Skirt, Long Jacket" by Aislyn Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Donna Noble | Short Skirt, Long Jacket" 01-10-2012
A tribute to the fabulousness of Donna Noble from the Tenth Doctors point of view. One of my older vids but still a sentimental favorite of mine.
Fandom: Doctor Who
Song: Short Skirt, Long Jacket by Cake
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 2:37 (28MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR3UawIMgyo
http://www.mediafire.com/?viym72l6kee9c0d

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject: Donna Noble | Short Skirt, Long Jacket by Aislynn Reply with quote

Chuck theme song!!! Sorry. Cute vid I liked it. I enjoyed the clips you used; and how you used them with the lyrics. I really felt like the vid flowed together nicely.

I REALLY need to watch this show. I tried to watch with the one before David but I just couldn't get into it. But I REALLY love David so I think I'll watch his.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hee, I love that they used this song for Chuck's theme! (I didn't know it at the time I made this vid but I found out about it after the fact. )

Thanks so much for watching and commenting on this one, it's waaaaay old but I made it out of a ton of fangirl love, so I wanted to go ahead and share it.

I totally understand what you're saying about Doctor Who, my mom doesn't like Nine (Christopher Eccleston) but she loves Ten (David Tennant).

If you get the option, I recommend series 4, that's the one with Ten and Donna. Though he has a different dynamic with each of his companions so if you find you're not crazy about s4, you can always give s2 (that's Ten and Rose) or s3 (Ten and Martha) a try. Or you can jump right to s5 which is Eleven (Matt Smith), Amy, Rory and occasionally River (who are all there for s6 as well ).

That's the cool thing about Doctor Who is that it's always in motion, so if you just really don't care for a particular Doctor or companion, there's always others to check out. [/end Doctor Who commercial]

Thanks so much again!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Donna Noble | Short Skirt, Long Jacket by Aislynn Reply with quote

This was so cool, Ais! I like how it was edited, with the zooms on the "looooong"s.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much, Heather, I'm really glad you liked it. I remember I had a lot of fun with those zooms. Thanks so much again!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Donna Noble | Short Skirt, Long Jacket by Aislynn Reply with quote

Ooo, did you post this at LJ? I remember it! It's so fun and upbeat. Love it!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julia, yep, that was one of my first DW vids and it was on my LJ. Thanks so much for watching it again and for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it so much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: