Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

video problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spinning Iris
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: video problem Reply with quote

A few days ago I found that several of my videos were removed from Putfile for some weird reason. I have upladed them again and I was wondering, should I resubmit those videos or just put the new links on the already existing threads?
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just Pm me the link and I will update for ya.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if ;a link e;ver goes, or you need an updated link, just post it in the video topic as close to the top as you can get (i.e.l edit an older post) or PM one of us moderators and we'll be happy to replace the link for you. ;;Keep in mind we may not toice it if you don't PM us, but sometimes we do!
Anyway, there's nevr a need to resubmit a video, as that means a ;pain in the ass and a lot of confusion for us lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: