Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sweet, Sweet Reunion <33 JATE AND c/c <33 SPOILERS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clairerules15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Sweet, Sweet Reunion <33 JATE AND c/c <33 SPOILERS Reply with quote

Little story i made up LOST!
Chapter 1 "Reunion"

Kate helped Sawyer onto the beach. Jack was playing with his hands. He looked up to see Sawyer's arm around Kate, and Kate with a huge smile on her face. "Damn it." Jack whispered to himself. "Jack! He's up!" Kate exclaimed. "Kate, I don't think you should have got him to walk around and everything. He should be resting." Jack said. "Ruinin all the fun, aren't ya?" Sawyer said. "Go to the hatch." Jack said testily.

While Sawyer was resting, Kate sat down to talk with Jack. "What the hell happened today?" Kate asked. "Huh?" Jack asked, pretending like he didn't know. Kate frowned and said "The kiss". Jack put his head down. "Oh, yeah, that" He repilied. "What, You didn't want to kiss me?" Kate asked, giggling. "It was random." Jack said. "Guess I'm going loopy." Kate answered. Jack laughed. "Does this mean, what I think it means?" Kate asked. "I dunno, does it?" Jack said. "I hope so." Kate answered. Jack nodded, and walked off.

Charlie was playing his guitar. "Hey Claire, Are you mad at me?" Charlie asked. "No, I'm all good." Claire said, faking a smile. Charlie nodded. "What'd ya wanna do tonight?" He asked. "It's not like we can go on a date." Claire answered. "Look, Claire, We might be here for a another couple of months. Pretend we're on vacation." Charlie answered, smiling brightly. "With makeshift beds, a jar of peanut butter, a strange monster, and some stupid hatch." She giggled and added "What a vacation". Charlie thought. "C'mon, Let's go down to the hatch. Maybe there's something to do down there." Charlie said. He put his guitar down, and handed Aaron to Jin. Jin nodded and gave the baby to Sun. Sun smiled.

Kate walked into the room, to type in the numbers. She found Micheal talking to someone, like instant messaging. "Micheal? What are you doing?" Kate asked, walking over to the computer. She looked at the screen.

Hello?
>: Hello?
Who is this?
>:This is Micheal. Who is this?
Dad?

Kate looked horrified.

>: WALT?!
Yes
>: Where are you?
I don't know.

Kate asked Micheal if she could type. Micheal nodded

>: This is Kate.
Hi Kate
>: Describe where you are.
Dark. Like a big metal thing. What would you call it?
>: Hatch?
Yes
>: Is there anyone with you?
I'm alone...

Kate suddenly remembered the small corridor, that Eko and herself found. It led to another part of that hatch. They found another computer there.

>:Have you searched at all?
There's a small corridor thing, but I'm too afraid to go down it.
>: THAT IS WHERE WE ARE! COME NOW!
You're kidding, right Kate?
>: No, GO
I'm leaving.

Micheal stared at Kate. "Walt will be here in a couple mintues." Kate said, proudly. A few minutes later, they heard footsteps. Jack walked past the door. "JACK!" Kate yelled. He turned on his heel. "What's up?" He asked. "Walt, we found where he is. You know that corridor, Eko and I found? Led to where Walt is." Kate said smiling. Walt appeared from the hallway. Jack turned around, with his mouth hanging open. Micheal walked into the hall. "WALT!" He screamed, and ran to hug him.

They all walked onto the island. "Where's Shannon?" Walt asked, hugging Vincent. "Um, She died." Micheal replied. A tear slipped down Walt's cheek. Everyone walked over. Walt hugged Claire, Charlie, Locke, Sawyer, Sun, and Jin. Claire smiled. "Nice to have you back." She said.

Last edited by clairerules15 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, that's so cute! Please write more!

Banner: Shinythings
clairerules15

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks. I'll probly write more this weekend, Liz. Anyway, what's up

Last edited by clairerules15 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! Nothing new over here. Just being bored.

Banner: Shinythings
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: