Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Story of Us ~ Jade & Tori" by khaleesi (

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:27 am    Post subject: "The Story of Us ~ Jade & Tori" by khaleesi ( Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Story of Us ~ Jade & Tori" 12-22-2011
A bit of innocent slash. My little emotional, angsty Jori vid.
Fandom: Victorious
Song: The Story of Us by Taylor Swift
Vidder: khaleesi
Length: 1:59 (74.8MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsXEjexfxBs

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL; adorable!!! Im trying to vid this song myself and the beats are driving me nuts, so its so good to see a vid to it thats so awesome! gives me confidence Don't watch this show, but these girls are so gorgeous; I'm in love with every one of their hairstyles, lol I wish my hair would curl and stay that way

Did you pitch shift the song btw? Ive used a Taylor song from Speak Now and it got removed and gave me a strike on YT, but since the YT upgrade that strike is gone and if yours hasn't been muted/removed, maybe taylor songs are usable again?

khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: The Story of Us ~ Jade & Tori by khaleesi Reply with quote

thanks kat! the beats are very tricky on this song, for sure.

lol yeahh, not a lot of people on here watch victorious, but i'm in love with the entire show (it's my glee, tbh), so i'll be doing more vids for sure :')

and no, i didn't have to pitch the song at all. sometimes youtube lets you off easy if you cut the song down enough, i think.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:22 am    Post subject: The Story of Us ~ Jade & Tori by khaleesi Reply with quote

I loved the coloring and that overlay is awesome. Never heard the song to be honest. I thought you used perfect clips to get the story across.
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:18 am    Post subject: The Story of Us ~ Jade & Tori by khaleesi Reply with quote

aw, thank you brooke!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate that Victorious isn't on like iCarly is. I LOVE this show. When I see it's on I watch it. My niece made me watch through all the Nick programs and I thought Victorious was the better program.

Jade is also my favorite character. The episode where she had to be nice because of method acting was priceless and when she burned her hands and stayed in character until she left.

So I appreciate the Victorious vids.
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:12 am    Post subject: The Story of Us ~ Jade & Tori by khaleesi Reply with quote

yeah it's definitely my favorite Nick show (soo much adult humor gets by). my little brothers and sister have it on a lot, so i got into it :') jade is my favorite too! i'm glad you like them, thanks again love <3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: