Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"When I was five -Bones" by nikkimonique (Bones)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: "When I was five -Bones" by nikkimonique (Bones) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"When I was five -Bones" 06-01-2011
Temperance Brennan character study.
Fandom: Bones
Song: When I was five by Clare Bowditch
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:20 (200mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvBXCxyF7eU

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: When I was five -Bones by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Love this!!! It was so fun to see a character study from you. I don't watch Bones but this vid gave me a great idea of Brennan's character. I loved the song choice and the coloring, too. Excellent job!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: When I was five by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This was such an amazing character study-you used the song so perfectly, and the audio you used fit perfectly as well
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you two! I don't make many vids like these b/c they are really hard for me and seem like more work. I'm glad you liked it!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: When I was five by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This is such an awesome Brennan character study ! Loved it! Your coloring was really great too.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank u so much Morgan! I'm glad everyone likes the coloring b/c it took me Forever to get right!!!

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:37 am    Post subject: When I was five by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I haven't watched Bones,but I found your character study of Brennan very interesting. I really liked this vid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: