Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Deathly Hallows : Snape and Lily" by nightdancer3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:41 am    Post subject: "Deathly Hallows : Snape and Lily" by nightdancer3 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Deathly Hallows : Snape and Lily" 07-19-2011
A simple vidlet for SnapexLily. Deathly Hallows PT 2 spoilers.
Fandom: Harry Potter
Song: You Could Be Happy by Snow Patrol
Vidder: nightdancer342
Length: 2:13 (16MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trkPLRtB1qs

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, that was really beautiful and so bittersweet, Sara! I loved the Prince's Tale in the film. It was really well done and utterly heart-breaking. (And wasn't Young Snape the most adorable little boy?)

Loved your interpretation of the "you could be happy"-lines. That was so sad and made me feel really sorry for Snape. (I will never understand why Lily had chosen to be with a prat like James Potter )

Great vid!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:40 pm    Post subject: Deathly Hallows : Snape and Lily by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Thanks Karolina! Me too! I was wishing they had done the teenage Snape/ Lily era when they officially "broke up" (so to speak), but ah well! Haha, They really didn't make James Potter look very appealing in the films did they? I guess he did have some sort of charm about him... after he got over himself a bit, lol!! In fact I don't know if the book ever made him very appealing. He just acted like a jerk!! Of course James Potter DOES have to have one of the closest birthdays to my own, with the same decan or whatever. The only conclusion I could come to was that maybe JK Rowling just really doesn't like Aries people? LOL!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: Deathly Hallows : Snape and Lily by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

What a perfect song you chose, Sarah. I really enjoyed this. I hadn't read the books; but I'm watching it; Snape's death and Harry learning about who Snape truly was; I cried. :cries: I loved the coloring, the transitions, and the effects. You did a great job on this in quality of the video and the story. You really told it well.
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:02 am    Post subject: Deathly Hallows : Snape and Lily by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Aw, thank you Brooke! I was thinking of this song forever since I heard it and read the book when it was released. There's even more of his story in the book, including his fall out with Lily, which is amazing. You should read it, because it's worth it & both versions made me so sad!! lol, and honestly I was just trying to make the theater copy video match the rest of the better versions which is the reason for the coloring.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:51 am    Post subject: Deathly Hallows : Snape and Lily by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

That was very pretty! Nice work!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great song choice, that worked so well for this! I'm not terribly familiar with HP but your story was clear enough to follow along with easily. Nicely done!
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:41 am    Post subject: Deathly Hallows : Snape and Lily by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Thanks Heather, thank you Ais! I appreciate it!! And thanks for the golds!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Deathly Hallows : Snape and Lily by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

This was really heartbreaking and beautiful!
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:41 am    Post subject: Deathly Hallows : Snape and Lily by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Aw, thanks Becca!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:11 am    Post subject: Deathly Hallows : Snape and Lily by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Very nice video. Loved the quotes you used. Great job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: