Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Tenth Doctor: The Musical" by Di (Doctor Who)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: "Tenth Doctor: The Musical" by Di (Doctor Who) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Tenth Doctor: The Musical" 06-07-2011
The Tenth Doctor Era, told through the power of music!
Fandom: Doctor Who
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: Di
Length: 6:58 (118MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://harmony-vids.com/Di/DW_tenthdoctormusical.wmv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dHkbdMYpSA

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note: There aren't really "mature themes" in this, I just thought I could be on the safe side, since one of the songs does mention the F word a few times.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am by no means a Doctor Who fan but I saw the title of this and had to see it for myself. Seriously an amazing vid. Christopher Eccleston watching it was just a fantastic idea! And the All By Myself montages were heartbreaking. The Doctor really does lose a lot of people. This was so brilliant and so unique a video that I would be stupid not to give this gold! Absolutely amazing.

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You already know how much I love this one but there's no such thing as giving it too much love! This is one of my favorite vids of all time! *jazz hands* Fantastic, brilliant, amazing work! ♥♥♥!!!
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh this turned up on my Tumblr dashboard recently!! So funny, especially the Jack parts and the blonde!Master parts
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:14 pm    Post subject: Tenth Doctor: The Musical by Di Reply with quote

Oh, I LOVE this video! I adore that you have Nine watching and his reactions are perfect. All the songs are perfect, but I particularly love "All By Myself" and the ones that play for Martha and Jack.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Tenth Doctor: The Musical by Di Reply with quote

Not only was that a really clever and fun idea, but it was REALLY well executed, too! Great job! Loved every second!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 am    Post subject: Tenth Doctor: The Musical by Di Reply with quote

I enjoyed this. It made me smile. Your music choices were perfect.Very creative!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Tenth Doctor: The Musical by Di Reply with quote

I LOVED this. LOVED. I loved that it wasn't just one song but a BUNCH of them. I also loved that the person who is watching TV is the 9th Doctor. This was extremely clever. I also loved the 'changing of the channel' edits. Nicely done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: