Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Holding on to you(Greys Anatomy)" by Borislava (

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:03 am    Post subject: "Holding on to you(Greys Anatomy)" by Borislava ( Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Holding on to you(Greys Anatomy)" 06-20-2011
A video i made 2 years ago.Its general Greys Anatomy video with one of the most emotional moments
Fandom: Greys Anatomy
Song: All I Need by Mat Kearney
Vidder: Borislava
Length: 2:48 (30MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcX0bcw4pPs

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:05 am    Post subject: Holding on to you(Greys Anatomy) by Borislava Reply with quote

That was soooooo beautiful! It was like watching a moving painting. Really really pretty!
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Holding on to you(Greys Anatomy) by Borislava Reply with quote

Thanks Even though i made it 2 years ago I'm still proud with it
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, that was lovely! Very emotional and nicely done!
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:22 am    Post subject: Holding on to you(Greys Anatomy) by Borislava Reply with quote

Thanks!!!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Holding on to you(Greys Anatomy) by Borislava Reply with quote

The beat-use was really nice here, loved the beginning with the Seattle space needle. I thought some of the clips were a little fuzzy; and some of the audio often got drowned out by the audio as if there was too much echo, overall it was a very beautiful video and the song really fit with the theme of Grey's Anatomy. I loved "At the fact at the end of the day" audio from Bailey was a nice touch.
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Holding on to you(Greys Anatomy) by Borislava Reply with quote

Thanks for the opinion,Brooke. As i said that was one of my early videos where many things needed improvement
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: