Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do you miss about Lost?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw that episode on TV the other day! I miss Hurley too!

art by me&tammy
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish they'd put Lost on in Syndication. Syfy had it for a while and G4 had it, even my local ABC used to play it late at night . But now nobody plays the show

For me it's easier to say what I don't miss about the show: time travel (like season 5 ) ,and there are a few characters I never liked, I don't miss them. Other than that I really miss this show.

I miss the theorizing probably the most. I used to love how after an episode I would have so many things to look up and try to find the significance of. I also enjoyed the teases that came out prior to most episodes.I liked reading those and trying to guess what was going to happen.

I also miss the characters.There aren't many shows with such well developed characters.

I miss the shows unpredicatability. I don't enjoy shows very much that I can figure out the plot in the first 5 minutes. I get bored with doctor and cop shows where you know at the end the doctor always saves the patient and the cops always get the bad guy. With Lost you never knew what was going to happen.Your favorite characters could be killed off. I hated that they killed Jack, because he was one of my favorites and the Jater in me will always hate that he and Kate didn't get a happy ending in the real world. But it was a move most shows would never make. That kind of unpredictable storytelling made the show compelling.

I don't think there's ever going to be another show like Lost. It was so unique and creative. It had amazing actors and writers. It is now the show by which I measure all other shows, and none of them hold a candle to Lost.

Macaila
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: