Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"you are the bluest light || couples" by Redeeming

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedeemingTheUneven
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: "you are the bluest light || couples" by Redeeming Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"you are the bluest light || couples" 10-13-2010
A vid centralized around voiceovers and their connection to the characters and couples.
Song: Blue Light by Bloc Party
Vidder: RedeemingTheUneven
Length: 2:24 (54.5MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhkub8lgubo
http://www.mediafire.com/?dvjxp0ihckbkn96

DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:16 am    Post subject: you are the bluest light || couples by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

Brilliant bro.
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 am    Post subject: you are the bluest light || couples by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

My WORD, this was stunningly wonderful. Your clip choices and audio choices were perfection, especially at the end with all of them meshed together, that was just completely wonderful. Great song choice, Bloc Party is one my all time favorite bands, I've actually started a PB&J video to one of their songs because their songs are just soo inspiring! This song is actually soo perfect for multi-couples Gorgeous ending with the church and the audio of Christain, with the blue coloring (which went very well with the title) Amazing video!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*picks up self from floor*

Wow!!!! That was GORGEOUS! This is my favourite type of video; one that is so full of emotion, the audio overlaying each other was so perfect for each couple; it brought tears to my eyes!

Superb job!

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:49 am    Post subject: you are the bluest light || couples by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

Beautiful. I loved your audio choices and how you matched them with the clips.I liked the Sayid quote about looking for the woman he loved for past 8 years and how it also related to Desmond and Penny.Great job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: