Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Favourite Girl - Martha/Doctor" by KajaM (Doctor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: "Favourite Girl - Martha/Doctor" by KajaM (Doctor Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Favourite Girl - Martha/Doctor" 10-28-2011
Martha wishes she was the Doctors favourite girl, but how can she be when hes still got Rose on his mind? Sorry about the quality. Its an oldie of mine but I still like it. Hope you will too!
Fandom: Doctor Who
Song: Nicest Thing by Kate Nash
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 3:12 min. (26 MB wmv)

Link(s): http://vimeo.com/31240927 (Password: kajavids)
http://vimeo.com/31240927
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:02 am    Post subject: Favourite Girl - Martha/Doctor by KajaM Reply with quote

Awww! Loved that, Karolina! Wonderful job!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember this one, it's such a wonderful study of Martha's time with the Doctor. Now, you know I adore Ten but so many of his moments with Martha made me want to Donna!slap him. But I was glad that he finally did admit to how badly he messed things up with her, ala the voice over at the start. I can't be mad at Ten for too terribly long, after all! He was all messed up himself at that time, so no wonder he didn't handle things with Martha well. And I loved how you showed him finally thinking about Martha at the end after she was gone. That was so nicely done!

Anyway, this is a fantastic song choice, so heartbreakingly true to what Martha went through with him. I love the border you used as well as the coloring and the use of black and white as well. Beautiful job and a fantastic vid that I'm so glad to see again! Loved it! ♥!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:31 am    Post subject: Favourite Girl - Martha/Doctor by KajaM Reply with quote

That was really lovely, Karolina! Love the coloring!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julia: Aww, thank you so much! I'm happy you liked it!

Ais: Thank you, Ais!
I know that a lot of DW fans hated Martha though I never understood why. Maybe it was all her helpless"swooning" over the Doctor? I actually liked her, she was kinda kick!a** at times, but I often felt rather bad for her, too. I wouldn't want to miss her as one of the Doctor's companions, but I'm glad that she had a happy ending with Mickey. Aren't those two just totally meant to be, btw?
Thank you for taking the time to watch and post a comment! *hugs*

Heather: Thank you so much, Heather! Glad you like the colouring. I had a lot of fun working on the colouring back then
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Favourite Girl - Martha/Doctor by KajaM Reply with quote

oooh a Doctor Who triangle vid!! Loved it!! Your lyric interpretation is fantastic!! And I loved all those overlays. Fabulous job, Karolina!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Jemma! I'm happy you liked it. I felt so sorry for Martha back then... just had to make that vid how she wanted to be the Doctor's "Favourite Girl"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: