Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"fumbling through the gray" by SuperKC (Shameless

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: "fumbling through the gray" by SuperKC (Shameless Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"fumbling through the gray" 10-30-2011
Shamless (US) ensemble video.
Fandom: Shameless (US)
Song: Ships in the Night by Mat Kearney
Vidder: SuperKC
Length: 3:12 (19.8 mp4)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://stupid-happy.livejournal.com/6605.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzNqplZE_pQ

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, I don't watch this show but I still could just feel all of these characters' pain and struggle. Really nicely done, so emotional! The song choice was great and I also liked your choice of lyric for the title, it fit really well, IMO.

Great work, I enjoyed it a lot!
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Aislynn! You should definitely watch this show if you get the chance. There's only 12 episodes of season 1 and season 2 doesn't start until January! (Boo for me, but yay for you! Plenty of time to catch up!)
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great vid, KC! I've never heard of this show, but it looks like the type of show I might actually really like and get into. It looks very emotional and dramatic. Great work on the lyrics and showing the emotions!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: fumbling through the gray by SuperKC Reply with quote

This is really a great show. I loved the song and the edits were flawless. Very Nice. I need to catch up I think Im only 1/2 way thru Season 1. Great Job!!
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaja, thank you! If this vid piqued your interest I would say definitely without a doubt give the show a shot. I doubt you'll be disappointed! Glad you liked the vid and thank you for watching/commenting! It was definitely something I needed to get out of my system!

Thank you nikki! You definitely have to finish season one because season two starts in January. Although I have a feeling I just spoiled you for a lot, haha. Thank you so much! I just love the Gallaghers so much and re-watched this show recently. When I heard the song, I had to do it!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: fumbling through the gray by SuperKC Reply with quote

I am in love with this video. You did an amazing job of showing all the relationships and emotions that make this show so wonderful. Great song choice as well - it gave me chills. Perfection
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: