Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multifandom LVI Survey :D
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. The fandom and the vidder- but I like to see the NEW fandoms and NEW Vidders. I know I get excited when someone who normally never comments on my vids takes the time to watch them and give input that really helps me stay motivated and also...

2. I like to watch to check out new fandoms for sure. I think it keeps me open minded to new things, and may find a new fandom to get into myself...

3. I vote every time after I watch I vid. I know I want people to do the same thing for me. I will have to say with the new fandoms and the amazing vidders- it has set the bar higher to acheive a gold, but I think it makes me at least go that extra mile.....

4. I like the occasional SPAM, and I like the Vidding help and the support the site has to offer.

5. It's a great community of vidders who actually help and take the time to talk with you. It's hard when your still learning as I am and you have friends who understand and know what it was like to still be learning.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1. Now that there are so many vids from so many fandoms to choose from, what is it that gets you to actually watch a vid? (The fandom, the vidder, its Viewer's Pick/Council Pick, an interesting description, the song, etc.?)

2. Do you watch vids for fandoms other than those you're already into or are familiar with? If not, why not?

3. Do you vote after you watch a vid? If not, why not?

4. Do you take part in any other part of the forum other than just the video threads, such as episode discussions or chatting in Spam or anything else like that? If not, why not?

5. Any other comments, suggestions, questions, etc.? If there's something that you feel LVI is missing, here's your chance to let us know!

1. Life is hectic and I no longer have time like I did when I was in HS (like I was when I first joined LVI), so my video viewing is selective. I'll only watch fandoms that I'm familiar with, usually with a song I'm also familiar with. CP and interesting description also help.

2. Due to lack of time, I rarely watch fandom vids I'm not familiar with.

3. Sometimes. If I'm really moved by a vid, I will, but sometimes I skip out because I'm not sure what my vote would be...

4. I try. Especially if there's a thread that's really interesting or catches my eye.

5. Not that I can think of...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: