Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nickelodeon's Victorious

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:10 am    Post subject: Nickelodeon's Victorious Reply with quote

That awkward moment when I'm 21 and watching a TeenNick show...

and I'm probably the only one on this site who watches it :')

That's okay though - anyone who's interested in maybe getting into it can come here and chat with me so I haven't made a new thread all for nothing.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't watch it all the time; but I like it. I'll watch it when I find it's on. So nope not the only one.
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good! xD I'm glad someone else watches. I used to just watch when my little sister had it on, but now I watch on my own, and I probably enjoy it more than she does.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My niece got me started on it.

I have to say that the Jade looks better with all that goth eye makeup on. I thought it was a different actress at first.

My only pet peeve is that I wish Victoria's sister was better at the arts. It makes it unbelievable that she was enrolled. I know...it's a NICK show. But come on! They make her talent or lack there of over the top bad.
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jade does look really different in season 2! Her eyebrows are much thinner, and her hair is darker. I think she's gorgeous no matter what though - and her voice! Gah! I wish they would have her sing more because I think she's amazing (though they're all super talented)

LOL yeah I don't know how Trina got into Hollywood Arts...maybe they thought she was a comedy act? Hahah...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: