Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"She Is The Sunlight" by Ninu (House/Private Prac

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: "She Is The Sunlight" by Ninu (House/Private Prac Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"She Is The Sunlight" 06-02-2011
Its not easy to know House, its hard like hell to be in a relationship with him.
Fandom: House/Private Practice
Song: She Is The Sunlight by Trading Yesterday
Vidder: Ninu
Length: 2:45 (36.6 MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1aQ7tvKybA
http://www.mediafire.com/?w588b4nbtpne8w8

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: She Is The Sunlight by Ninu Reply with quote

The manips in this were by far some of the best I've ever ever seen-it seriously looked like I was watching one show, not a crossover. Amazing job!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: She Is The Sunlight by Ninu Reply with quote

Wow these manips were awesome. So believable!! I really felt for these people, you really made it convincing that she was watching House in the operating room. Impressive!! I just can't get over how beautiful this is. Her sitting by him in the hospital. I thought she was really there in the room with him! Talk about heartbreaking. But wow for a minute there was asking myself. "Did she guest star on House or something?" I loved it. Great edits, coloring, manips.
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: She Is The Sunlight by Ninu Reply with quote

This is wonderfully done. Great story, awesome manips and perfect editing. Gold of course!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw man I LOVED this!!! House/Addie totally pwns so much more than House/Cuddy to me!! this was so awesome; i loved her talking to him in the elevator and the flashback to reveal how their relationship began and what happened to lead up to the start; that was really awesome; your manips were fantasticly done, I wish they actually were House/Addie scenes!! one of my new fave vids for sure

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, those manips were flawless! Seriously, you did them so well it was nothing short of jaw-droppingly amazing!

The story was great as well and that was a great song choice, too! Fantastic and utterly brilliant work, I absolutely loved it! ♥!
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, I'm blushing

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing job! The story was so well told and the manips were amazing! I loved that scene in the elevator LOL! So funny! And it was so cute when they were dancing in the apartment. They actually make a pretty hot/cute couple!! Too bad he had to die ;(

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: She Is The Sunlight by Ninu Reply with quote

Nikki, he didn't die yet ;D Derek is this extraordinary surgeon, he will find a way how to save House in part 2, which I'll make... Someday ;D
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: She Is The Sunlight by Ninu Reply with quote

That was excellent!! I forgot for a moment that they were in different shows LOL! Awesome job!!
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: She Is The Sunlight by Ninu Reply with quote

2181 wrote:
That was excellent!! I forgot for a moment that they were in different shows LOL! Awesome job!!

I think this is the best compliment vidder can get
Thank you!

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:39 am    Post subject: She Is The Sunlight by Ninu Reply with quote

Wow! That's one of the greatest AU vids I have ever seen.The clips flowed so seamlessly together. Amazing editing!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: