Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Private Practice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: Private Practice Reply with quote

My new love! <3 Its my lifeline since Lost. And I know that there are a few other fans on here.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised there wasn't already a thread for PP!

Well you know I love it!! Who else?

Oh and I have a funny question. Do you think Kate Walsh blinks her eyes more than normal? I didn't notice it but I was annoying Kemper last night by telling him what happened and he said "Which one is Addison? Is she the one that blinks her eyes a lot? " LOL Now I'm going to have to pay attention..see if she does...the things guys notice! LOL!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah me too...I looked a few pages back and then tried a search and didnt find anything. But its here now...let the discussion begin!

My sister said apparently she does...but Ive never personally noticed.

So how is this season compared to the others? (Might want to spoiler some things just in case)

I think that this years writing is well above the previous seasons. And with topics usually shyed away from in primetime tv
Spoiler:

Charlottes rape and Bizzy's suicide being the main ones this season.

Im not sure why they arent being recognized more for this.

Also favorite character? Mine is Charlotte and it always has been. I have loved her from the first ep when shes so bitchy. I like Violet and Addison but my 2nd fave is actually Amelia. I <3 her, and it might be cause Ive been a fan of Caterina since she was in the Lifetime show Missing.

Couple? Ive got too and one most arent going to like...AddiSam...I cant help it...they are hot. And Im a Charlotte/Cooper fan...and only like Cooper because of Charlotte.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addison was my fav. on Greys and continues to be my fav. on PP! Then Violet is my 2nd fav. I don't really like any of the current ships except maybe Violet and Pete. I hate Addie and Sam. It just does not work for me and I get bored and annoyed whenever they have scenes together. I like Addie and that foriegn doc. much better! Or even Addie Pete was better! Okay, ending rant on Addie/Sam. Lol

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addison was my fav. on Greys and continues to be my fav. on PP! Then Violet is my 2nd fav. I don't really like any of the current ships except maybe Violet and Pete. I hate Addie and Sam. It just does not work for me and I get bored and annoyed whenever they have scenes together. I like Addie and that foriegn doc. much better! Or even Addie Pete was better! Okay, ending rant on Addie/Sam. Lol

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been able to warm to "Addisam" either (I hate that they actually call themselves on the show - talk about breaking down the fourth wall!) but I really don't want Addison to cheat again! Especially when she almost destroyed her friendship with Naomi over being with him in the first place.

I love Addison as a character, I just hate every relationship she's ever been in because they're not exactly functional and I'm tired of her eye wandering every time something new and shiny comes along. I actually prefer it when she has her own storylines, like the one with Busy this season. I wish she would just ditch Sam and adopt a child by herself.

Basically I've given up shipping anyone on that show except for Charlotte and Cooper (and sometimes Violet and Pete). I love how solid their relationship has become this season after what happened (they have me squeeing constantly the last few episodes like with the fried chicken and at the wedding) and I can't wait until they finally get married. I'm hoping they reopen the baby issue next season because cranky pregnant Charlotte would be so much fun! Everyone would be so scared of her.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree! I like her better alone too! She doesn't mesh well with any of the men. She should just go gay already! That would be much more interesting!!

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only man she meshed well with was Lucas!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwww!! Agreed!!

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad he's not hers! This is why she just needs a baby!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont mind Sam and Addison, but with recent events...I dont know. I too like her alone. As for Charlotte/Cooper I only like Cooper cause of Charlotte. I too am loving them in recovery mode. <3
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death to the AddiSam!!!!! Man i hope its over with soon!!! I missed Addie this week, but Charlotte stuffs kept me involved And i didn't mind Cooper so much in this ep, shock! Maybe cos Violet was being so blah yay to seeing Lucas again he's too cute

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Violet is usually my fav. but she has been bugging me lately. I always like Cooper though and yes...Death to AddiSam! I knew it couldn't last!

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an interesting topic; the wife with short term memory who is pregnant.

I felt so bad for that husband; he did end up becoming her parent; and she needs more help then he can just provide. What those doctors pressured him into doing was wrong.

Violet was using her own feelings about her husband and forced that onto the patient who technically wasn't even her's anymore; and it wasn't right.

The best scene was when you see his love is still there; she's happy about the baby and then she goes 'Who's baby is this?' Great scene.

My issue is you see his breakdown. It's not a good relationship but the doctors were too blind to their own feelings to look passed that and to see what he was living with.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I felt sorry for him too. I can't imagine having to live with that. Such a crazy situation!! I feel bad for Violet too. Pete is being such an ass!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: