Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boreanaz leaving Bones/Bones Canceled?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Boreanaz leaving Bones/Bones Canceled? Reply with quote

No one is sure what he means by it; some think he's leaving, the show is canceled, or that they're taking a break.

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read more about it. Pretty sure he's just fucking with people. I get DB"s humor; like it...but this was pretty shitty.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His Apt. is probably gone forever b/c he is moving in with his new Baby and Brennan!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't read about that; so that's why.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I don't even watch Bones but if he's just saying that Booth's apartment is "gone forever" it's much more likely that the character moved. I don't know why people would think he'd leave Bones when he's one of the main characters.

art by me&tammy
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.wetpaint.com/bones/articles/david-boreanaz-tweets-that-booths-apartment-is-gone--forever-what-could-have-happened

I'm guessing that you're right and it's just that, and what the article says. If it was cancelled you'd think something would have gotten out by now. Still, what a mean joke!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:
Yeah, I don't even watch Bones but if he's just saying that Booth's apartment is "gone forever" it's much more likely that the character moved. I don't know why people would think he'd leave Bones when he's one of the main characters.

Because he wrote the first two posts long before the comment about Booth's apartment. He kept going at it that whole day. After that he made a comment that he'd miss Booth's socks too.

eloramoon wrote:
http://www.wetpaint.com/bones/articles/david-boreanaz-tweets-that-booths-apartment-is-gone--forever-what-could-have-happened

I'm guessing that you're right and it's just that, and what the article says. If it was cancelled you'd think something would have gotten out by now. Still, what a mean joke!!!

I think it would have been taken lighter if David or even the creator (who commented 'look at what you did' to his tweets) made a tweet saying it was a joke. I can't believe they didn't; to be honest. Because I know they got tweets from scared fans.

The main reason why I thought he was leaving was how he said it; very impersonal. "And I'm off." Kind of feeling. Because he kind of acted that way towards Buffy and Angel after it was over.

Last edited by Brooke on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about the Booth's apartment is that its' a spoiler too. So people who don't read spoilers (Which there are) wouldn't gotten that.

The Bones actors and creators give a way A LOT of spoilers; I've never seen a show give away spoilers like candy. Like a huge character died in season 6; and David pretty much spoiled who it was a week before it happened.
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In an interview on the red carpet he said that Booth was moving (he was pretty specific about it but I won't repost the rest) and that ED was going on maternity leave the next day and HH has already explained that they're shutting down production for a while and focusing on the Finder instead because Fox doesn't want to shoot any episodes without the lead actress so I'm pretty sure it's exactly what it looks like.

Like you said, Brooke, I'm surprised at how much information DB gave away, but then one of the writers and executive producers revealed when and where Brennan is going to go into labour the other day so I guess they're not all that worried about it. Freya and I have been reading the sides (casting pages) as they come out and there's actually very little in them that hasn't been released through official channels! I like that they're being so generous with the teasers this year. It keeps people interested during the long hiatus and I know personally, for me, it won't ruin my enjoyment of the show because I can't wait to actually see it onscreen!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Athena Alexandria wrote:
In an interview on the red carpet he said that Booth was moving (he was pretty specific about it but I won't repost the rest) and that ED was going on maternity leave the next day and HH has already explained that they're shutting down production for a while and focusing on the Finder instead because Fox doesn't want to shoot any episodes without the lead actress so I'm pretty sure it's exactly what it looks like.

Like you said, Brooke, I'm surprised at how much information DB gave away, but then one of the writers and executive producers revealed when and where Brennan is going to go into labour the other day so I guess they're not all that worried about it. Freya and I have been reading the sides (casting pages) as they come out and there's actually very little in them that hasn't been released through official channels! I like that they're being so generous with the teasers this year. It keeps people interested during the long hiatus and I know personally, for me, it won't ruin my enjoyment of the show because I can't wait to actually see it onscreen!

I didn't see/read about the moving away; but the issue was that he posted that hours after the rest.

A LOT of people thought he was leaving the show; and it was JUST the way it was presented. David likes to be cheeky like that.

David has always done that with Bones; given away a lot. I've never seen a show give away that much information before; even the Executive Producer does.

He didn't do it with Angel as much but he'd let things slip every once and a while.

I remember last year a week before the Grave Digger/Sniper episode; David just had to spoil it.

I'm glad Bones isn't one of the shows I don't like to have spoiled.

I think that' why they've done that with the promos; to keep people invested; because Bones fans aren't used to waiting that long; usually it's what back in September?

HH doesn't do it as much because that season 4 finale burned him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: