Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Stay With Me || Part 3" by nikkimonique (Lost/Bo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: "Stay With Me || Part 3" by nikkimonique (Lost/Bo Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Stay With Me || Part 3" 09-29-2011
Part 3 of Stay With Me
Fandom: Lost/Bones
Song: No one just is by Holly Miranda
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:18 (100MB mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBAFfDZKJoU&feature=channel_video_title

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:34 am    Post subject: Stay With Me || Part 3 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I didn't know how you were going to pull the story off but it was amazing! The boogeyman clips worked so well! It's hard to tell you my favourite part but if I had to choose something it would probably be the beginning when she wakes up in the bedroom and is looking around trying to figure out how she got there. When she said "I think maybe you're sick and I wish I could help you but I can't" and he replied "You could sleep with me" I actually gasped! The only thing I didn't like was the rape scene because those freak me out! I'm wondering, though, did she really lose the baby? Because she took a razor with her into the shower. And is Jack really the father? Because she and Booth slept together before she got kidnapped. Maybe I will have to make part 4 now.
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:36 am    Post subject: Stay With Me || Part 3 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Oh and yay for using my song! Question, though: did you do something to it or is it just a different version to the one I showed you? It seemed slower.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah those BoogyMan clips were perfection. As far as the whole baby thing it's kinda open to interpretation. I like the idea of her tricking him that she miscarried....and that crossed my mind but I wasn't sure how to make it clear enough. So what makes most sense for the story is that she told him she was pregnant in hopes he'd let her go but didn't know if she really was until He made her take the test. I'm thinking that it was Jack's baby bc she slept with Booth right before she got kidnapped. Makes more sense that it's Jacks but it could be Booths you could clarify all that in a part 4 if you could figure out how to do it. Seems really difficult. But I'm sure we could figure out a way.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Stay With Me || Part 3 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

3915 wrote:
Oh and yay for using my song! Question, though: did you do something to it or is it just a different version to the one I showed you? It seemed slower.

Yeah I found a live version bc the other version was bad quality and the live one sounded clearer and better quality.

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:51 am    Post subject: Stay With Me || Part 3 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

You should have told me you were using it! I have the album version!

I'll think about part 4. We could probably get a paternity test scene from Grey's or PP (which is back today - yay!) How long was she kidnapped for? Days? Weeks? Btw, didn't she show him a positive pregnancy test, though? How could she fake that? Then again, she is a genius.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I didn't mean she faked the pregnancy test, just that she could have faked the miscarriage and that she didn't know she was really pregnant until he made her take the test. She just told him that at first thinking he'd let her go but then she really was pregnant!! I don't know how long she was kidnapped. I was thinking a few days but it could be weeks if it works better for part 4.

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:11 am    Post subject: Stay With Me || Part 3 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

If it was weeks the baby could be Booth's... Then again it could be Jack's from the attack. I'm getting some ideas. I'll PM you.
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: Stay With Me || Part 3 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This was incredible! So atmospheric and eerie and amazing!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo atmospheric! I like that! Thanks Becca!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: