Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Dreaming Of A World..." by Aislynn (Tron)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:43 am    Post subject: "Dreaming Of A World..." by Aislynn (Tron) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Dreaming Of A World..." 09-04-2011
...I thought Id never see. Kevin Flynn reflects back on his first adventure on the Grid. An action-based overview of the 1982 Tron movie.
Fandom: Tron
Song: The Grid and Derezzed by Daft Punk
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 2:04 (21.1MB WMV)

Link(s): http://vimeo.com/21083181 (password: thegrid)
http://www.mediafire.com/?tfrbmqr947orltj
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:22 am    Post subject: Dreaming Of A World... by Aislynn Reply with quote

AWESOME!!! That was so well done, Ais! Love that you went with Daft Punk--and how cool is it that it fit the original movie just as well! Love, love, LOVED the way you book-ended it with the clips from Legacy, and also how you show Flynn going in and coming back out again. So very cool! Totally rocked!!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:35 am    Post subject: Dreaming Of A World... by Aislynn Reply with quote

That was very cool, that music went so well with the clips!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julia: Aww, thank you so much! I wanted to do something with Kevin's narration from "The Grid" for some time after I first heard the Tron: Legacy soundtrack (which is AWESOME ) and I thought it would be nifty if he was basically narrating his original adventure from the first movie. And I also loved "Derezzed" *points to comment about the awesome soundtrack* and thought it would be cool to use a song from the sequel for the original movie. [/Wordy McWord] Anyway, I'm just glad you thought that it all worked! Thanks again so much for watching and commenting! ♥!

Heather: Thank you so much! I thought it was cool that the two movies, even though they're worlds apart in terms of how they look, that they still fit back together and the music from the second movie could be used for the first one. I'm really happy you enjoyed it! Thanks so much for watching and commenting, I really appreciate it! ♥!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Dreaming Of A World... by Aislynn Reply with quote

Really don't know anything about Tron, but this was really cool! Very funky Awesome work, Ais!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, thanks so much, Jemma! I'm glad you enjoyed it even without knowing the movie! Thanks again for watching and commenting, very much appreciated!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: