Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Made another "Supernatural" vid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Made another "Supernatural" vid Reply with quote

I just finished my second "Supernatural" video!

It took me for freaking ever! Largely because Adobe was being a fucktard and caused me to have to do the first 45 seconds of the vid 3 times over!

It's to the song "Drive" by Incubus, and it's about Dean's motivation to fight and his protectiveness toward Sam.

Right Click/Save

It's 18 mb, wmv format.

Let me know what you guys think!

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! I'm the first to comment.
Awesome vid Ringwench, as usual. This song you chose was the perfect song choice for Dean and Sam. I never really noticed before how much Dean's always got Sams back until I watched this video. They're both such cuties. Oh and awww......you put the teary-eyed Dean scene in there. *sighs*

I really enjoyed watching this one, prolly more then your last one actually. This video just had alot more softness and depth I guess.
I also really love your editing the most of all though. It's never rushed or slow mo or blah which is why I think you're one of the best vidders I've seen by far Ringwench.
You just ROCK!!!

Anyway fantastic video and great job. I can't wait to see your next Supernatural vid (that is if you make another one of course).
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback, Holly!

Quote:
I really enjoyed watching this one, prolly more then your last one actually. This video just had alot more softness and depth I guess.

Yeah, I'm a lot more pleased with the way this one ended up as opposed to my Reptilia vid.

I really wanted this one to turn out well so I spent a whole lot more time on this one than I did on the last one (like 50 hours of work versus 12 or so!).

Quote:

I also really love your editing the most of all though. It's never rushed or slow mo or blah which is why I think you're one of the best vidders I've seen by far Ringwench.
You just ROCK!!!

Aww, you're too sweet! *blushes*

Quote:
I can't wait to see your next Supernatural vid (that is if you make another one of course).

I'm far too smitten with Dean and Sam to stop now! I'm going to be making many many more

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved that video. It was very awesome. I absolutely love the show and I knew I would love this video, and I did. It was great! I can't wait for another video of the show.
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't comment as to the relevance of the show to the song but the vid definately kicked ass!

If your purpose was to entertain and hook a new viewer then it worked. Now that I've seen your vid I want to find out about the show that has the all important 3 M's in it (monsters, munitions and muscle cars).

I liked the blink effect you used throughout the song. Beats were right on throughout most of the vid as well. Excellent job!

My lost music vids
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, awesome vid! As MoreLight said, the beats were just dead on! Those quick cuts were done perfectly, right on the beat but not so fast that everything was a meaningless blur! A Quick-Cut Perfect 10!

Doesn't hurt that I love the song, love the show and *sigh* love Jensen Ackles, so I've probably gonna love any vid that has all 3! But, the fact that this had real heart behind all the other great things is what really made it special.

Ringwench wrote:
I'm far too smitten with Dean and Sam to stop now! I'm going to be making many many more

*rubs hands in gleeful anticipation*

~Aislynn
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg... I'm so sorry I didn't post yet, Ring! I ddn't notice it!

I LOED this vid. Perfect. ... I don't leave very good comments.
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, thanks guys! You sure know how to make a girl feel special

I'm so glad you all liked the vid!

ML, you TOTALLY need to get into this show, it kicks so much ass I can't even put it into words! They're on hiatus until January so now would be a good time to get caught up and download the first 10 eps from bittorrent. It's well worth it.

Geekdom abounds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: