Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Til Kingdom Come - The Golden Trio" by KajaM (Ha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: "Til Kingdom Come - The Golden Trio" by KajaM (Ha Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Til Kingdom Come - The Golden Trio" 09-11-2011
For you Ill wait til Kingdom come. - A look at the friendship of the Golden Trio from Harrys POV. Spoilers for all HP movies. Vid pic by Kat.
Fandom: Harry Potter
Song: Til Kingdom Come by Coldplay
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 4:02 (68MB MP4)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySbgI-W50KU
http://www.vimeo.com/28889411 (Password: kajavids)
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Til Kingdom Come - The Golden Trio by KajaM Reply with quote

Wow, Karolina! This was simply beautiful. Loved the effects and all the clips you used. What a brilliant tribute to one of the best friends across all fandoms!! Beautiful!!
EMMALOUISE
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Til Kingdom Come - The Golden Trio by KajaM Reply with quote

Fantastic, wonderful song choice and colouring,i adored it
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amy: Thank you so much, hon! I really appreciate it, especially since I had to struggle a lot with this one thanks to my eidting program crashing all over the place I'm so glad it's finally done!

Emma: Thank you, Emma! I love this song! I've been wanting to make a vid to it for years and now it felt like the time had finally come
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Til Kingdom Come - The Golden Trio by KajaM Reply with quote

One of my favorite songs, and it works really well with those three characters!! Awesome job with the editing - I liked seeing how you compared scenes from the early movies with scenes from the last film <3 Love it!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the old scenes/new scenes part. I wanted to show how they've always been there for each other, from the very beginning to the very end.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Til Kingdom Come - The Golden Trio by KajaM Reply with quote

Oh, that was sooooo lovely!!! I'm all teary-eyed now! Loved it!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that's one of my favorite Coldplay songs and it worked so perfectly for this vid! I loved the coloring you used, so lovely, and the way that you used the younger/older footage of them all. Beautiful job!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:06 pm    Post subject: Til Kingdom Come - The Golden Trio by KajaM Reply with quote

N'aww, that was so wonderful Karolina!!! I adored all the comparisons you had between all the different movies! Very nice touch The split screens were lovely too and I really enjoyed your lyric interpretation! Superb job!
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was an great song choice for the trio! Love to see them evolved over the years like this. I love them so much and you captured what's so special with their relationship perfectly!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all so much! *hugs all around*

Julia: Thank you, hon! And sorry for making you teary-eyed! (I hope that was a good sign though! )

Ais: Thank you so much! I love this song, too. It's so bittersweet and I was hoping it would work well for the Trio

Jemma: Thank you, Jemma! I enjoyed working with the lyrics. They're really excellent and I like that you can use them for a shippy as well as for a friendshippy vid.

Cinthia: Thank you so much, Cinthia! I tried to cover all the different aspects of their relationship. Not only the happy and good times, but also the difficult ones... and how they would stick together through all of this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: