Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sigh No More-Ron & Hermione" by DJC Productio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:00 am    Post subject: "Sigh No More-Ron & Hermione" by DJC Productio Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Sigh No More-Ron & Hermione" 07-24-2011
July 2011 contest submission. R/H tribute.
Fandom: Harry Potter
Song: Sigh No More by Mumford and Sons
Vidder: DJC Productions
Length: 4:09 (230MB .mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSvVFM6m0zs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSvVFM6m0zs

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, that was so wonderful! I love how you showed their relationship in chronological order - from the very beginning where they seemed to dislike each other to the very end when they fell in love. I really like all the quick cuts towards the end when the music suddenly explodes.

Awesome work! Good luck in the contest!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Sigh No More-Ron & Hermione by DJC Productions Reply with quote

so lovely! i agree with karolina that it was really neat how you told their story from the beginning. i loved the audio as well
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Sigh No More-Ron & Hermione by DJC Productions Reply with quote

so lovely! i agree with karolina that it was really neat how you told their story from the beginning. i loved the audio as well
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:13 am    Post subject: Sigh No More-Ron & Hermione by DJC Productions Reply with quote

The opening was GREAT!! The edits, color, and audio were so perfect!! I really liked the song. I agree with Kait; I loved how you showed them in chronological order. Such a beautiful and stunning vid.
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Sigh No More-Ron & Hermione by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Wonderful! Audio was especially good and like the other said, it was very special to see everything in chronological order! Loved it!!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: Sigh No More-Ron & Hermione by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Really great editing. I liked how you showed the progression of their relationship through the years.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Sigh No More-Ron & Hermione by DJC Productions Reply with quote

That was BEAUTIFUL, Dennis! I am grinning ear-to-ear. Awesome job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 am    Post subject: Sigh No More-Ron & Hermione by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Gorgeous!!! Great storytelling in this vid!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Sigh No More-Ron & Hermione by DJC Productions Reply with quote

This made me want to cry and smile at the same time!! So stunning! I adore how you started from the very beginning of their relationship to the very end. I got all emotional watching it! Absolutely amazing!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Sigh No More-Ron & Hermione by DJC Productions Reply with quote

awww this was wonderful! these two will always be my otp. wonderful use of mumford and sons, their music is amazing and this song fits really well this hermione and ron.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:16 pm    Post subject: Sigh No More-Ron & Hermione by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Awww! Stunning vid! I loved how you kept it in chronological order. The voiceovers were perfect, LOVED them! And I loved how the pace changed with the music too. Wonderful, and so sweet!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Sigh No More-Ron & Hermione by DJC Productions Reply with quote

I loved this! The part when both the music and the clip changes picked up was so cool! And the audio you used was great!
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:21 pm    Post subject: Sigh No More-Ron & Hermione by DJC Productions Reply with quote

This was so beautiful. The voice overlay was flawless and the clips were fantastic!!!! Great as always!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: